Anyone had IUGR?

4lb is great for this stage though. He will do just fine. What are you most unsure about? His size? Have they discussed delivery options?

I am a bag of anxiousness at the minute. Prob more so then I was with Zac as I didn't know at what point what was going to happen. Thi time though I'm just expecting for them to keep me in everytime I go. I'm there Friday for Doppler and the Friday after for growth. I'm hoping I'm not in hospital this weekend as got a lot on he he.

Thanks jes and you too Littlemum.

That must have seemed ages and been difficult for you at the time. We would obviously walk on broken glass to get to see our babies but I really hope and pray this little one isn't in too long. Hospital is about an hour each way and worried about it being tough if I have a section again and having an 18 month old to consider.

Need to keep him cooking in mummy's tummy as long as poss!!

Hi ladies,

A growth scan today showed my little lady has a normally growing head but her body is small indicating she is not getting enough nutrients. I am having dopplers of the vessels in her brain done next week to check all is well.

Has anyone been through this? I may well end up with early delivery due to growth restriction. Hoping to hear some stories.

Thank you in advance

my baby girls abdomen wasn't growing with the rest of her, and overall she was measuring small. I ended up being induced because she eventually dropped to 11 percentile (I also had low fluid). She was born happy and healthy though :)

I had my baby girl via emergency caesarian at 33+4 weighing 3lb 11oz. She is now 11 weeks, 8lb 7oz and all is well. My major issue now is that I have had no sleep for 11 weeks and a very active toddler. She is fully breastfed and snacks all day and night. The whole experience of a section, a baby in NNU and a big baby at home was horrendous. You get through it, but only a Mummy who has had to leave her newborn behind in hospital and go home can understand how awful it is. Thank you for all the positive stories. I cannot wait to watch her grow and develop :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->