Anyone had morning sickness with 1 pregnancy and not another?

choc

Reaction score
As the title says! And if you did, was everything alright? I had all day nausea with ds and so far hardly anything with this pregnancy and it's got me worried. Felt awful Monday morning and nothing since!

My sickness was slightly different when pregnant with my boys then I was with my girls. In my girl pregnancies I was sick constantly with my boys it was just all day nausea. This pregnancy has been inbetween.

I wouldn't worry each pregnancy is different and no symptoms doesn't mean something is wrong x

Yes with harry I had nothing this baby a girl I had hg and on anti sickness tablets till 13 weeks even now my stomach is delicate and she's due on Tuesday lol
Totally different pregnancys harry was a walk in the park compared to madam !!

I've had morning sickness in both my previous pregnancies, so far I have none with this one.

Yup! I was horribly sick until 18 weeks or so with DS#1. (Lost 15+ pounds, and was eventually put on Zofran so I could eat.) With DS#2, I threw up MAYBE fifteen times the entire pregnancy, and all nausea was gone by 14ish weeks. Both are healthy, happy little boys. : )

Try not to worry--every pregnancy really is different. I'm sure your little one is perfect. : )

With my mmc in august i was nauseated all day and smells made me gag but this time I'm not bad at all and I was really worried but scan last week showed baby there all fine

I had awful nausea with my MC in 2011....that ended at 8+4. This time around I've not had a single day of sickness, I wouldn't know I was pregnant if I hadn't had my reassurance scan at 7 weeks!

I had the exact opposite: With my first, I felt 100% normal. I felt fantastic throughout my entire pregnancy. The only complaint I had was major back pain in the last few weeks.

With my current pregnancy, I had morning sickness at 9wks and was very nauseous, dry heaving every at everything. I even had to keep a plastic bag in my car just in case I had to barf on my way to work. Not fun. I'm currently 13wks. now and I feel better. Still slightly nauseous, but not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->