Anyone had PND more than once?

phoebemum

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I had quite bad post natal depression with my daughter which I would say lasted around a year.

I'm completely over it now, and thoroughly enjoy being a mum but it was really hard to cope with first time.

I'm praying I don't go through the same thing again and family circumstances are slightly different which might help too but just wondering...

Anyone had it with more than one baby and how did you cope second time around?

Thanks xx

Stalking, I had PND with my DD and I had her fathers support at the time, this time we aren't together and I'm so scared of getting it again because ill have no one to confide in :( xx

Poor you.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to deal with a newborn and another and anything else on your own.

Be interesting to see if anyone else has dealt with this more than once x

I have a long standing history of depression and my mum had bad PND. I'm so so scared I get it. I've had sleepless nights over it. Stay strong ladies xx

I have a long standing history of depression and my mum had bad PND. I'm so so scared I get it. I've had sleepless nights over it. Stay strong ladies xx

Poor you, its not nice to be worrying at this stage.

I have never had depression or anything like that so it was a real shock to me to get it with my daughter.

Hopefully your mum will be able to help you through it if she has experienced it before.

I wasn't very close to any of my family first time round and so it was hard not being able to rely on anyone.

Stay strong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->