Anyone had this?

Hi, sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Did the hospital test you down to an un pregnant level of HCG?

If you had a scan and a negative preg test after MC, I would have thought you don't need to worry? :hugs:

I think the first period after a MC can be a bit wierd.
:hugs:

Hi hun, sorry for your loss, is there a chance this could be a new pregnancy - ask your doctor to check your hcg level to see of they are rising.

Do you have any pregnancy symptoms, the brown blood could be implantation bleeds. Do a digital test it will say how many weeks you are.

Good luck hope its the news your after x

i have had the same problem with my af's starting with brown blood then turning red and a powder like apperance in the bottom of the toilet afterwards my docs have put it down to my hormones so try not to worry hun xxx

My periods were a bit iffy after my mc aswell so i think it's normal. As long as you aren't passing huge clots or have excessive bleeding and pain then you should be ok.

My first AF was pretty normal, then my second i passed some horrible looking clots but they said it was just some leftover stuff. I think it take a little while for your body to sort itself out.

Hi

I have just finished my first af 4 weeks after my hcg was 0. It was much heavier than normal for me and also passed some tissue at the start. I pressumed was left over from mc.

If you getting positive hpt then you could be preg!? Did you chart or test for ovulation?

Think you best see doctor hun :D

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"