Anyone had waters go while on the toilet?

sophie22

Reaction score
I did in my first pregnancy (at 35 weeks)and thought if it happened again I'd know for sure this time. But last night I was bursting for a wee, despite going millions of times, I got to the loo, felt like I was weeing, then had that feeling of 'something feels different' I tried to stop the flow, first time couldn't, second time tried so hard and it slowed a bit but didn't stop (this all happened over seconds) ive since tried when going for a wee to stop the flow and have no issue doing it, easy. So now I'm thinking has it happened again or was it just a really weird wee lol. I've got no leaking or discharge. But last week I did have quite a bit of watery and mucousy discharge. I'm guna wait and see but just curious to see if its happened to anyone else, if it was waters would using my pelvis floor even be able to slow it?

i heard if you cant stop the flow with your pelvic mucles that it could be your water

Mine popped on the toilet with my 1st. I stopped peeing then i felt a pop anf water was flowing lol i knew it my waters as soon as i heard the pop! I couldnt stop the flow either x

I had my baby almost 2 weeks ago while I had norovirus, I had loose bowels 4 times then I felt the need to go again so the midwife got me a bedpan and as I went to go I got the urge to push.. my waters broke 2 pushes later :/ The pressure of feeling like I needed a poo was actually my waters bulging and coming down.. scary stuff.. if your not leaking now then I doubt it was your waters... you know when they go! xx

Yes, my waters broke at 39 weeks with my son on the toliet. Got out of bed to pee, while wiping myself, they broke. To make sure I didn't just pee on myself, I put on a pad and layed down for 30 minutes. Sure enough, when I stood, I was still leaking. My doc said it is common for them to break while you are on the toliet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->