Anyone have a 25 day cycle???

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone out there with a 25 day cycle??? On what day do you usually ovulate and how long is your LP???

I stopped BC on 12/12, then had AF on 1/3, and thought I ovulated on the 16th, but the line was vague that day... it is very possible I ovulated sooner, and missed it. :cry: Anyhow, I'm getting my AF again (just starting to spot, so I'll start 1/28), and I'm just trying to make sense of it all since I am new to this. Does having a 25 day cycle give you a disadvantage or does it make no difference?

Any feedback would be very helpful! Thanks! :thumbup:

25 seems a little low. You might want to consult a doctor. Also, period gets changed with use of certain products.

No Mariakaval, I went off birth control in December.

Anyone else think 25 is low, or anyone else have 25 day cycles?

Thanks!

:hi:i had a 25dc last month and ov on cd 13 my cycles can be anything from 25 days to 33. if im on a shorter cycle then i ov earlier my lp stays the same everymonth usually 13 days. i dont think there is a promlem with short cycles aslong as your lp is 10 days or higher. i bbt and do opks so i no im ov every month. hope this helps.x.x.x.x.x.x

Read here that 25-30 is normal, out of this one is not. You seem to be on the edge.. I would take a doctor's opinion. I myself has 30.
https://www.skipser.toolsbysk.com/pages/HealthExpert_99/posts/pregnancy/how-to-get-pregnant.html

Thank you JustMarried! This really helps me. I'm not sure I want to chart yet, but I need to get serious about the OPK's, and not skip days... Haha.

Thank you JustMarried! This really helps me. I'm not sure I want to chart yet, but I need to get serious about the OPK's, and not skip days... Haha.

your welcome!:thumbup: on my opk packet it says if you have a 25dc then to start your opks around cd 7 as you will not ov until 12 to 36 hours after your first pos. but like i said befor i got my pos opk cd 12 then going by my temp shift ff says i ov cd 13. have a look at my chart to see if it helps.x.x.x.x.x.

JustMarried, how did you know that would be my next question?! I was wondering when I should start testing, because everything you read only takes into account a 28 day cycle. Okay! So I'll start CD7 this time, and I am confident I won't miss it this time!

Best of luck to you, and thanks again!

JustMarried, how did you know that would be my next question?! I was wondering when I should start testing, because everything you read only takes into account a 28 day cycle. Okay! So I'll start CD7 this time, and I am confident I won't miss it this time!

Best of luck to you, and thanks again!

haha!:haha: inside your opks or on the box there should be a set of instructions and it has different cds and when to start testing. iv been using mine since cd 7 this month still no pos but im only on cd 10 today. but then i maybe on a longer cycle this month so only time will tell. anyway off to work now so ill check back in later. good luck and lots of babydust:dust::dust::dust: to you.x.x.x.x.x.

Hi Mrs HJO,

My cycles are 25-36 days, and not sure of the exact day I ovulate, as I gave up on OPK's, but I start getting EWCM on days 11-12, and it turns creamy on about days 14-15 (sorry if TMI!), so I'm guessing my luteal phase is about 10-11 days.

This worried me a bit, but after talking about ttc with my GP, he said it was fine, and I've sure I've seen posts on other forums from pregnant women with 10 day luteal phases. I think as long as your LP is at least 10 days, you should be alright.

And although it's a drag having your period more often, at least we don't have to wait to long for the next cycle to start to try again!

Good luck!

I am having 25 day cycles at the moment - think its perfectly normal.

My cycles are not always 25 days, before Anna was born it was really anything between 24 and 32 days - again normal.

Last few months were 25 days, this month I had ecm start on day 9 for a couple days - I assume that was around ovulation - I bd on day 11 only so not got my hopes up!! This is only our first month so not worried too much!!:flower:

Thank you CakeFace and Ellie27!

I agree with you CakeFace, less time to have to wait! Although, the AF cramps are awful!

I was surprised when my cycle turned out to be only 25 days, but I think I'm okay with the LP... although now I don't really know when I ovulated last... It must have been earlier than I realized. I'm pretty sure it was around 12/14-12/15, so that would make my LP around 14 days. The OPK's can be pretty confusing, as I got a positive on the 16, but I had some spotting and egg-white CM around the 11th... Any thoughts as to what this meant? Thanks you for the feedback!

Hi guys

I have a 24 day to 26 day cycle and ovulate on day 11 to 13. My doctor says its normal. Personally i think there is a slight hormone imbalance so im considering starting acupuncture
but I wouldn't stress about it ;)

since my miscarriage, i've had two 25 day cycles - one with peak on day 12 and one with peak on day 11. this month, peak was on day 10. crazy! waiting for AF, so not sure if this is 25 days again or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->