anyone have a good cheescake recipe?

This one is amazing.Iv made it a few times and everyone loves it.xxx

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/437363/Cookie-crumble-cheesecake

I really like Martha Stewart's Marsala Cheese tart...it's lighter than a cheesecake and really decadent.

Makes one 8-inch tart

* 5 ounces gingersnaps, broken into pieces
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 tablespoons Marsala
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 3 navel oranges

Directions

1. Place gingersnaps in the bowl of a food processor, and process until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl, add melted butter, and stir until well combined. Transfer to an 8-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom, and press into bottom and up sides to form an even crust. Place in freezer.
2. Place cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until fluffy. Add Marsala and vanilla extract, and beat until combined. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks, and fold into cream-cheese mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared crust; return to freezer at least 1 hour 15 minutes or until firm.
3. Cut ends off oranges, and remove peel, pith, and outer membranes following the curve of the fruit with a paring knife. Lift sections away from inner membranes; reserve sections. Serve cheesecake garnished with orange sections.

***I've never done the oranges because it takes so long to peel them and I get frustrated. It's just as good without, but you could do some other fruit, I'm sure. Even a stonefruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->