Anyone have a Maclaren Spitfire Pushchair?

K

kirsten1985

I am totally in love with this pushchair, I need to sell some stuff before I can afford it, so was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought. I assume it is pretty similar to other Maclarens?

I have never had a pushchair so don't know where to start! I'm just thinking maybe it's handy for shopping and light to carry. I usually use a sling but find it hard to carry loads of stuff too!

Thanks for anyone who answers!:thumbup:

I love Maclarens! I have a Techno XT and it's fab. They're expensive but they are built to last. Sorry have'nt been able to offer much advice but good luck with your purchase x

I like this one too, I understand it's the same chassis as their Quest. I'm torn between this, the XLR and the Four Seasons. Kiddicare.com have the Four Seasons £80 cheaper than Mothercare but no Spitfire :(

I must add that I do wish that the XT had more exciting colours - atm they only do grey and black. They should introduce funkier colours like they do on the Triumph & Quest models x

I must add that I do wish that the XT had more exciting colours - atm they only do grey and black. They should introduce funkier colours like they do on the Triumph & Quest models x

You can buy reversable liners, they fit all Maclarens.:thumbup:

I am still hooked on this Spitfire, cheapest I have found is Boots £185. Does this seem like an awful lot for a pushchair??

I don't use my XT enough to warrant buying liners for it (it normally stays in the car). I got my XT on sale from Mothercare for £140. They are expensive but they are built to last x

imo with all Maclaren buggys u pay for the quality ...i used the same one for jake and katie ....then the one i used for ethan is still in good nick for lily x

Ok, I found one on eBay for £160, but I am worried that it is not real/not as good/doesn't include all the stuff. What do you think?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220487221915&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think I would pay the extra £20 and buy it from Mothercare, that person on ebay has zero feedback and states no reason for selling, I wouldnt take the chance x

I don't use my XT enough to warrant buying liners for it (it normally stays in the car). I got my XT on sale from Mothercare for £140. They are expensive but they are built to last x

OH has decided today after spending what felt like hours looking at buggies in Mothercare that we are going to het the XT:thumbup:

I am still hooked on this Spitfire, cheapest I have found is Boots £185. Does this seem like an awful lot for a pushchair??

Are you a member og their baby club? I've had some vouchers through and one is for 10% off when you spend more than £60 on baby stuff on boots.com. I'll dig it out and see if it's just linked to my advantage card and let you know the code - £18.50 discount!!!

Yeah I am, I used my 10% discount for my travel cot. Thanks, I don't know if they are linked to the your card or not!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->