Anyone have a Mamas and Papas Luna?

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Well I'm looking at this for a nice light compact buggy, as I don't have a car, and will be relying on public transport, so can't really contemplate a massive travel system... plus I'm hoping it will see is through a good few years (oh and I can get it in Mandarin :D:rofl:)

I know a few of you lovely ladies have this, and therefore would like to hear your opinions on it :D

Ta in advance chickies x

Light
Easy to fold
Easy to put back up
Lies back nicely (further than most normal strollers)

I also have the icandy and of course its heavier however that doesn't really matter as I use public transport mostly so if your not lugging it in and out of cars a heavier pram isn't so bad in fact steadier for the shopping :rofl: My icandy gets overloaded lol but hate folding this down for the car/taxi and inlaws never took it with them because of weight etc.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh although I do not have the carrycot for mine but based on what I know of it I would be comfortable using the luna and buying the carrycot for new baby!

Just remember light pram can tilt ....I did it on the buss with the luna but that was part my fault!

i had the luna for my first born and i didnt really like it it's very light and folds good but as they get older my daughter was able to tip herself over the side !!! not good when ur trying to shop, i bought the same as a quinny but it's the boots version it's the best thing ever light lays flat and comes in black pink and red and it was one £90.00 bargain, i now have to have phil and teds but if i need a single pram i use this it folds tiny and can carry with one hand hope this helps xx

i have the mamas and papas ora which is just like the luna .. i love it its soo light and easy

My sister has this and she uses the buses too, the bonus is that its light and can be pushed with just one hand but the downsides are that it doesnt have much of a shopping basket underneath and when you go down kerbs you have to be careful, her daughter fell over the bar the other day in it going down a big kerb and nearly ended up on the floor, bless her she was folded over the bar!!

How on earth did she go go over the bar if strapped in?

Im not sure to be honest, i think maybe she slipped out of her straps, she shouldnt have done because she was more padded out than normal with about 10 layers of clothes on!!
She is a bugger for taking her arms out of the straps and just having them round her waist (shes 2) so maybe it was that?? Not sure

If she got her arms out of the straps then she could do that on any pram lol they are all as secure and have the same adjustment options as each other :D

Caitlin does it now in her icandy and facing outwards is a pain when shes sat up I mean you can't have them on tilt back constantly at this age. She also pulls herself up on the bar :dohh: good thing about the latest pram or amny of them is you can remove that bar (you can on the luna and icandy).

thanks girls :) guess my main worries is a heavy buggy with a bad back tbh, that's why i liked this!

i looked at the luna but then decided with the icandy...the luna was to light and v easy to put down but it just seemed to light my friend has it in green and she said it tips but only if she has alot of shopping on it so it seems a good pushchair if your only going out doing light shopping trips etc but not if your doing big ones

ohhh the luna , it is a BRILLIANT pram.
It is so lightweight, i can even push it with my finger around a circle ( yes i have tried it :lol:)
It folds up little aswell.
I wish i saw this buggy before i spent my money on a silvercross 3D. Awful things them!
Not only that but it looks great , i have had so many people come up to me and say how lovely it is :smug:
You may read some bad reviews about it , but there usually all from the old Luna that was made , so dont let that put you off ;)

Also if you think ' well where can i put my bits and bobs too' these are great..

https://www.babyenterprise.com/IMAGES/sunshinebuggybuddy2.jpg

Easier if you are just popping out and holds your drinks ect too :)

ohhh the luna , it is a BRILLIANT pram.
It is so lightweight, i can even push it with my finger around a circle ( yes i have tried it :lol:)
It folds up little aswell.
I wish i saw this buggy before i spent my money on a silvercross 3D. Awful things them!
Not only that but it looks great , i have had so many people come up to me and say how lovely it is :smug:
You may read some bad reviews about it , but there usually all from the old Luna that was made , so dont let that put you off ;)

Also if you think ' well where can i put my bits and bobs too' these are great..

https://www.babyenterprise.com/IMAGES/sunshinebuggybuddy2.jpg

Easier if you are just popping out and holds your drinks ect too :)

Ooh...what is that thing called??

I think that is a buggy buddy, it velcros round that handles at either end and has a cup holder a tray bit and a zippered compartment costs approx £8.

^

Beat me to it ! But yes exactly what Jenstar said ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->