Anyone have a recent BFP on Clomid?

Yumymumy22

Reaction score
If so whats your story? Im due to meet with consultant soon to start LTTC no2 - retroverted uterus and low progesterone. Looking for a glimmer of hope, thanks xx

I started Clomid in July. And after five cycles, Yesterday I got a BFP. So far so good!!

I came off birth control last November in 2012. My cycles never got regular. I went to the doctor, and the first month was still wacky, but after that my cycles were basically 29 days on the nose. I don't know that I could have ovulated on my own without it.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11
I started Clomid in July. And after five cycles, Yesterday I got a BFP. So far so good!!

I came off birth control last November in 2012. My cycles never got regular. I went to the doctor, and the first month was still wacky, but after that my cycles were basically 29 days on the nose. I don't know that I could have ovulated on my own without it.

Congratulations that's brilliant news! What were the symptoms like? What dosage did you have prescribed?

YM22

The first month they did 50mg, did a blood test and did not confirm ovulation.

Second month 100mg, did a blood test, believed they drew the test too late.

Third month 100mg, confirmed ovulation with a blood test.

Fourth month 100mg, used a new ovulation predictor, the clearblue fertility monitor. (I started testing at 9 days so I was two days off the clomid before I started taking the tests) BFN

Month five same strategy, 100mg clomid. Monitor, temping, using cheapie back up ovulation tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->