Anyone have a subchorionic hematoma that resolved?

S

socitycourty

So I was diagnosed with the hematoma at 5.5 weeks due to brown spotting. Have only had brown, no red or big bleeds (thank GOD). Went to another u/s this Wednesday and the dr said it was gone. Another big thank God.

I am still spotting light brown discharge. Wondering if you had an SCH and it resolved, how long did you spot brown?

It's making me crazy, I'm so tired of seeing it

hiya i had one this pregnancy, i started bleeding from about 12dpo so thought i was out for the month except i had a postive pregnancy test, anyhow as i got further on the bleeding got heavier and then i have had to get scan every 2weeks coz of this and now at 10weeks at my last scan the SCH has healed up and gone :happydance: and baby very strong and healthy and happy :)

I had a small one spotted on my 7 week ultrasound and have not had any bleeding at all. I'm 13 weeks now and so I'm pretty sure it has just been absorbed by my body by now.

here is mine at 5 n half weeks ...sac on right is baby big sac on left was bleed...Im now 14 weeks had my scan last week and its gone :) xxx

Attachments

• kaiden Leigh (right) xx.jpg
    kaiden Leigh (right) xx.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
sorry the last one was from my son this is from this pregnancy lol xx

Attachments

• baby boo boo's xx.jpg
    baby boo boo's xx.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
Yes, my first pregnancy. He is now 22 months :)

Wow! Mine was pretty small so I couldn't spot it on any of my u/s photos. So far I've had 3. At the last one the dr seemed pretty optimistic but I'm still worried since I am still seeing brown discharge. Hopefully it ends any day!

So I was diagnosed with the hematoma at 5.5 weeks due to brown spotting. Have only had brown, no red or big bleeds (thank GOD). Went to another u/s this Wednesday and the dr said it was gone. Another big thank God.

I am still spotting light brown discharge. Wondering if you had an SCH and it resolved, how long did you spot brown?

It's making me crazy, I'm so tired of seeing it

I am soooooo glad to hear that yours has gone away, let's keep our fingers and toes crossed for me this week. My dr appt is tomorrow but I'm sure the ultrasound will be Wednesday being that they only do ultrasounds on Mondays and Wednesdays. I haven't had any bleeding, spotting or anything so I am desperately praying that my body has absorbed it and its gone away or at least getting smaller so I know that there is progress going on. This really has me on the edge but I am sooooo glad to hear of your good news. I wish you a healthy remainder of your pregnancy !!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I had one red bleed (heavy) at 4 weeks 6 days then brown until 5 weeks 4 days hun ...As I said mine has completly gone , and they are very very common my lovely and mass range of them just absorb in the body ...I tell you what my consultant told me and that was coz of the size of the bleed was massive and where it was positioned it didnt look good but i did have a massive one but he told me rest meaning no heavy activitys, no heavy lifting, avoid sex (that wernt a problem seeing as i was and still am puking my guts up lol) and to drink lots of water to help the bleed absorb...This I believe helped alot coz by rights with the size of mine and its position My baby should not be here ...But this is my baby now at a scan last week at 13 weeks and 1 day ...perfectly fine :thumbup:..xxxx

Attachments

• baby xxx.jpg
    baby xxx.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Jen!
And Tunechis, good luck with your scan. THis whole hematoma thing has been the most anxiety producing thing ever.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->