Anyone have a tubal?

megrenade

Reaction score
If so, are you happy with it? Do you have trouble with hormone regulation? What are the pros & cons?

I want a permanent non-hormonal birth control (I don't like the idea of inanimate objects in my body, at all).. I really don't want to have ANY more kids.. and only being 21, that might seem crazy.. I just can't risk bringing another child into the world with a deadbeat "father" :nope:

By the time this baby arrives and we are done nursing, I'll have breastfed for at least 3-4 years STRAIGHT and I just really need to concentrate on an education and career when they don't depend on me.

I'd adopt if I ever wanted more kids, in a heartbeat.. I've always thought I would adopt kids later on.

But, I'm just done putting my body through this.. and ending up in less-than-ideal situations.

SO - those who have had it done, I'd like your input :flower:

I don't know if it's different in the USA, but in the UK they are very reluctant to perform the procedure to anyone under the age of 30. There is a non hormonal copper coil that is available, could this be an option for you or do you already know that tubal is available?

Without wishing to sound patronising or suggesting you don't know your own mind, there is a chance that you will meet somebody in the future who you may want to have more children with. In my late 20's I thought about sterilisation as I was so certain that I didn't want children, but I met my OH is my early 30's and completely changed my mind. If you'd asked me at the time the chances of me changing my mind I would have said zero!

I'm not saying you would, but there is a possibility you may regret it when you meet 'the one'.

Good luck with whatever you decide x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->