Anyone have any thoughts please?

coopfairy

Ava and Ollie
Reaction score
Hi so.... Since stopping breastfeeding my lg my cycles haven't settled back down to normal so not sure when I ovulate.
However I am on cd25 at the mo.... Last week on the mon or Tuesday I think I had a couple of blobs of jelly like clear cervical mucus, and then very watery cm for a day accompanied by sore nipples that got more and more painful over the next 6 days or so. I have been bloated and towards end of week achy on my left side low down.on Sunday night I woke in the night with very bad cramping which lasted about half an hour on and off... Not too sure if it was wind tho but I don't norm get it like that. Then on Monday all day I was so bloated to the point I had to unfasten my jeans lol will once again aching low down on left. Then on the afternoon I was nearly sick... I had to run to toilet but wasn't sick. From yesterday boobs have become less sore,not sore at all today really but still bloated. Cm is practically non existent for last couple of days. Does this sound like ovulation to u guys? Sorry to ask but it's been so long since I have experienced this I can't remember lol thanks

It could be ovulation. Alot of womens cycles vary when going through the symptoms of it. Mine personally is weird, through little aches and pains i know when im ovulating and when im due on.
It can vary sides but i do get a really achy pain, sometimes to the point of feeling like i have been stabbed in the ovary area when im ovulating (usually backed up by mucous etc) and when AF is due, sometimes i can get sore breasts, crampy feelings again, sometimes to the point of making me feel ill.
do you remember how long your cycles usually were? i have breast fed all 3 of my children, and i know sometimes it does take that few cycles afterwards for your body to return to normal after it, even down to ovulating etc.
Maybe try remembering roughly how long your longest cycle was before. Then wait until that date, if nothing has happened, test. (fingers crossed x) If AF does show up, atleast you can start tracking periods properly again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->