anyone have big babies?

My first dd was 9lb 13oz, my ds was 8lb 5oz, and my 1yr old dd was 10 lb 5oz! Thank God I had them all c-section! Lok

10.5! Ouch! That's what I'm frightened of, I had a section with the twins and if this one seems big think I'll just say section again. Argh.

My son was born at 36 weeks and weighed 9lbs7.5ozs! Wouldn't have wanted to know what he would have been on his due date! X

My son was born at 36 weeks and weighed 9lbs7.5ozs! Wouldn't have wanted to know what he would have been on his due date! X

Wowser. Yeah, bet you were glad he came early? Is that why he was early?

1st bub was 8lb 4oz and 2nd bub was 9lb. I just make big babies I guess lol. Bigger bub hurt less coming out then the smaller one. I also tore with the smaller one but not my 9 pounder pushed him out in 8 minutes :)
I'm just hoping to keep this one no bigger then 9lb cause I feel like they don't stay newborn looking for as long lol!
No GD for me and no one ever queried it, and no one had said anything this time, just that 'you've had some decent size babies' lol
My friend had an 11 pound boy natural and her labour was only 2 hours.

This is only my second pregnancy, but I also had a semi-large baby! Mine son was 9lbs 1 oz. Now he's like a tooth pick (at 6 years old he weighs only 36 pounds!). But with this pregnancy, my doctors have asked me about my previous pregnancy and keep asking if I had gestational diabetes. As far as I know I didn't, and if I did I wasn't treated for it. I think they'll monitor the baby's weight closely this time due to the fact that my first baby was pretty big. :)

My first was 9lbs 12oz... 2nd was 10lbs 6oz both with giant heads :(. People joke the next one will be over 11 lbs but I hope that's not the case!!! (Although that is one of my fears!) All were vaginal and a fantastic doctor meant I only needed a few stitches after. I got an epidural with the 2nd and would not chose to do it any other way!!!

My son was 8lbs 9 oz so I expect a big baby this time.

My daughter was my first pregnancy, and she was 10lb 7oz, had her via water birth with just gas and air. I obviously have nothing to compare it with but it really really wasn't that bad. I had issues afterwards due to a bleed but the actual Labour and birth was a lot better than I thought it would be. I think big babies come out easier as they've got more gravity behind them ;), lol

I have big babies especially my boys they were 9lb and my older son weighed 9lb 14 ouch thar one did hurt I needed stitches internally and external if this baby is a boy it will be big too :( I would love a little 7lb bundle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->