anyone have groin,leg and foot pain with kidney infection?

rachael22

Reaction score
The reason o ask ios because I've beem getting lower right flank pain where my kidney would be also lower back ache going to make an appointment at doctors tomorrow, but the pain and cramping radiates down my leg and foot and groin area does this sound like a could b an infection? Have anyone else experienced this? Thanks.

I had a severe kidney infection the other week, the thur I felt an achey back, then stayed in bed from Fri pm to Sun pm feeling fluey, shaking, hot, everything, then I developed a cough and nearly lost my voice so I saw the nurse last week and she dipped my wee and said it was a kidney infection, just finished a dose of strong antibiotics. Hope your well x

Hiya thanks for your reply wen I went to the toilet I seen a red tinge to my wee so rang the doctors and was told to call back in the morning!! Did your kidney ache my lower right back is aching and kidney area just above my hip I also feel tired and hot sometimes my leg cramp and the bottomsof my feet hurt not all the time it comes and goes I have googled it and I have come across a bit of info on leg groin and foot pain, I had an ultrasound on my upper abdomen and kidneys in feb and they found a kidney cyst and little bit of scaring on my kidney not sure wich 1 tho?? Xx

My oh had kidney stones and had the things you describe he had scan x rays and a cat scan to puck it up it gave him really bad reflex and he was in agnongy x

Have his kidney stones gone now? I been like this for week only this morning I'm going to the doctors!! X

Been to the doctors and turns out I have a kidney infection antubiotics for 5 days now X

My kidneys didnt ache, my whole body did, but I remember the night before having a sore back, it didnt hurt to wee or nothing but saying that I hardly went atall. Mines cleared up now thankfully, bloody awful x

Glad the doctors gave you some antibiotics,if your in pain too they shouldve offered you some stronger pain relief unless your breatfeedsing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->