Anyone have lots of CM after ovulation but then dried up leading to your BFP?!

MissyP

Reaction score
I had alot of wet watery CM 1dpo-5dpo (very unusual, always dry after O) then turned creamy 6dpo then back to watery on 7dpo. But since 8dpo i have been dry! I am now 12dpo w no CM. 2 days until expected AF. I am usually clear ewish right now! Anyone have anything similar?!

I'm the opposite! Every time I was pregnant I always had nonstop cm from ovulation to bfp.

But something different is good!

If it's something different for you then it's a good sign.

Thank you ladies! I hope it is a good sign! Never had anything like this before! :)

So af is due tomorrow. Last night i had intense pain in my lower back right above my left butt cheek.... it was shooting pain down my thigh. Today its still sore, hurts to walk. I have no idea what it could be but this to is another thing iv NEVER experienced before. I have some pulling in my abdomen also.. i couldnt reach my cervix. I had clear cm on finger when i checked CP TMI SORRY. I have no sign of AF.

I was similar, except mine got sticky then creamy. most of the time it was scant and I only found it when I was checking CP. All of my info is in my chart below. Take a look!

Thank you!!! Mine is clear and sticky only when i check CP. But im very dry otherwise!! Im hoping AF doesnt show tomorrow:)

I had CM a few days before ovulation, DTD that week then had no CM at all afterwards which is really unusual for me. I got my BFP 2 weeks later so it is possible. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm the opposite! Every time I was pregnant I always had nonstop cm from ovulation to bfp.

What was your CM like? This time, since 2dpo I've had non-fertile clumpy CM. So just wondering is this leading to a bfp. I'm currently 4dpo, and waking up wetter than usual :blush:

Welll ladies todays the day AF is supposed to come.. but nothing yet. Its usually spotting when i wake up then in full effect by noon. Im going to try and test tomorrow morning if i dont start today.. but im extremely nervous... i might wait a couple more days just in case. Dont want to be disappointed by taking it to early or have af arrive a little late. Its not normal for it to be late but ive been anxious and heard worrying to much can delay it. Last night i was having pinching in my lower abdomen and minor back pain. This morning i felt a little wet, did a cervix check..it was a little lower then yesterday, closed and soft still. Also had clear sticky cm while checking. Im going to try and relax today. Stop the SS and just wait it out. Next time i get on here will be to tell you if AF arrived or if i get a BFP! Thank you all for the support ♡

I know i said next time i get on here would be to update if i had AF or BFP but i figured i would update by saying AF didnt show yesterday! BUT the sides of my boobs are sore and im getting a milky watery then sometimes changes to clear discharge. My lower back was sore yesterday also. Kind of felt like UTI sharp pains.. i woke up at 3am very horny and wide awake.... it was very odd lol. But like iv said i usually get clear CM before AF so im confused and scared to test... if AF doesnt make her appearance today or tomorrow i will test sat morning.. by then i should have a deffinate BFP if not then ill be expecting a late AF. My hopes are still high. Im not out just yet. Thanks again for the support!! Wish me luck!! :)

I waited til this morning... 18 dpo and a BFN. Just expecting a really late period. My breast started to get sore around 14dpo (day of missed period) and is still currently sore. Still pretty dry cm. No other symptoms. So i have no idea whats goin on. I would think id have a bfp by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->