Anyone have Luteal Phase treated naturally??

latinawittwin

Reaction score
Hello ladies, i am pretty sure this last cycle, i experienced another chemical pregnancy, because my LP goes only till 9DPO and then by 10 DPO i start spotting again, i was wondering if any of you ladies have treated your LPD naturally and with what medicines, teas or herbs helped make it longer, i once tried vitamin B6 and it didnt make my LP longer, it made me ovulate really late, any suggestions would help and I am not using an RE due to insurance, so i cant go that route, any information will help.

Hello ladies, i am pretty sure this last cycle, i experienced another chemical pregnancy, because my LP goes only till 9DPO and then by 10 DPO i start spotting again, i was wondering if any of you ladies have treated your LPD naturally and with what medicines, teas or herbs helped make it longer, i once tried vitamin B6 and it didnt make my LP longer, it made me ovulate really late, any suggestions would help and I am not using an RE due to insurance, so i cant go that route, any information will help.

Hey mrs,

I experienced a short LP last month and read up on Angus cactus (natural herb). So this month I gave it a little go and I think my o has came a bit earlier so hopefully lengthening my LP stage xx

I would def. try Vitex! I also had a short LP like you, it was around 9-10 days, and I tried taking 1000mg of Vitex daily for that entire month after figuring out my LP was so short, before that I had no idea. And after just one month of using it daily my LP was 13 days long!!
Totally worth a try!!
GL :)

50mg daily of B6 helped me this month after 5 months worth of 7/8 day LP's. It brought forward ov to CD15 too and I had an LP of 11 days. Still too short but better! x

We are still trying but just FYI only one month of taking 1000mg of the Vitex and 100mg of the B Complex my LP has moved into our favor! :D

I have luteal phase defect which has caused numerous chemical pregnancies for me. We had an "oops" pregnancy last month which sadly ended in another miscarriage. We have now decided to start trying for our last baby. I started taking b complex 100 mg and will take baby aspirin starting day after o. I also have been prescribed progesterone suppositories (400mg) to help if I become pregnant. Will start that at 3dpo. Doing this helped me conceive my son and I'm hoping it'll help this time too. Sorry it's not a natural approach but I know all too well what you're going through. Good luck, it's an easy fix and I'm sure you'll conceive soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->