anyone have M&P Ultima - raincover question

bjl1981

Reaction score
Hey, I bought a 2nd hand Mamas and Papas ultima, complete with raincover. I thought the raincover could be used with the primo viaggo car seat when on the pram too, but I cannot figure out how to do it, and don't have any instructions. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it :)
Pictures would be a real bonus (I've checked the M&P's website,and it doens't say and theres no photos :()

I don't have the Ultima - have the Pliko Switch and as far as I know the raincover does not fit over the car seat (although I have managed to use it a few times but just pulling the hood up on the car seat and sort of trapping the rain cover between the handle and the hood :dohh:)

But it could be totally different to the Ultima. The Pliko one zips into the hood on the pushchair/pram, is that the same?

Hi, I have the same pram and it can't. They sell a rain cover for the car seat (even when it is on the pram) and costs £18. Hope this helps.

Thanks Bec, thats what I did earlier (trapped the top between the handle and the seat) but it absolutely chucked it down, and was windy, so I kept having to stop every 50m and push it back under. I got soaked, and it was really irritating too.
Can't believe it needs a completely different raincover :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->