Anyone have stuffy nose before their BFP?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Im only 9-10dpo

my nose is stuffy...especially at night..not sick...just stuffy...last night and night before...

also

insomnia especially having trouble getting back to sleep since about 4-5dpo if wake up in middle of the night

acne like crazy

hair getting greasy super fast

been slightly crampy for about going on 3 days now

last cycle was 33 days ....so AF not due till next Wednesday based on that...

anyone else have these before their BFP?

The stuffy nose thing was the first symptom I had in both of my pregnancies!! Weird isn't it!

well im hoping its a symptom...its been almost 3 years since my pregnancy with my twins and I dont remember if I had this or not lol

My allergies acted up. and i don't have bad ones. I have a sensitivity to cats, basically if I pet them and then rub my eye they start to water. But I own 4 with no issues 99% of the time. But just before I got my BFP I couldn't stop sneezing. I had to take allergy meds 3 days straight. Even hubby thought it was weird.

I also had oily skin and hair, cramps, hot flashes, flushed/feverish feeling, tingly skin. Most of this was from 3DPO. lol I thought I was either pregnant or getting the flu. Turns out pregnant. lol

I had pretty much all of those. Good luck!

Yup, feelings of a cold were my first symptom. Unfortunately it persisted all of first trimester.

I have been having a stuffy nose every since.

I also had:
Cramping that made my thighs tingle
A buzzing, fuzzy uterus
Pressure on my cervix
Nausea
Severe Fatigue
Dizzyness

This time around I thought I was coming down with a cold before my bfp and argh insomnia is killing me especially with a nearly 2 year old and a 3 year old up early good luck x

Thanks ladies. Tested last night on a clearblue and had a faint line went and got more tests and dipped another clear blue and Walmart cheapie in same pee and nothing notta zilch...tested this FMU with walmart cheapie and nothing at all. 11dpo cold is def worse now it's sneezy runny and stuffy...lil bit of cramping but just noticeable. CM is watery/damp or pretty dry. Acne crazy...hair still oily....And insomnia is even worse now because can't breathe lol. AF due weds if same as last cycle so will test again Monday so I can get betas done if positive

Can you try a First Response to see if you can get a line on one of those? Also, some women test better later in the day for some reason!

The Walmart cheapie just might not be sensitive enough. Good luck! :flower:

I may if I can not pee for a while but just had mt dew so bit sure how long I'll last or how dark it'll be but ull def update u guys if I test

Tested again with CB after 3 hr hold. Wasn't super dilute but wasn't really dark either. And of course was Bfn

One of my first symptoms was swollen glands and a stuffy nose.
Your symptoms sound promising!

Fx for you.

thanks ladies...my acne is horrid!!!! its sooo bad..I get cystic acne and it hurts and is just ridiculous .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->