Anyone have their morning sickness get better, then bad again, in 2nd tri?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
I felt cured at 13 weeks when it went away right on schedule. But the past 2 days it's been sooo bad, as bad as my first few weeks, threw up yesterday and constantly on the verge, and now today I just feel terrible, so sick like an awful hangover.

This happen to anyone else? Is it normal for it to get worse in 2nd tri? Didn't happen with my other 2 babies.

It is so interesting that you posted this. My morning sickness seemed completely cured at 15 weeks. However, for the past 3 days it has been absolutely terrible! I have heard that it doesn't mean it is coming back, it is just a few rotten days. Thats the hope I have at least! Wishing the best for you!

I just posted something about this..... So weird, right? I thought I was fine and could finally get some things done. Then BAM! Puking, nausea all over.
Have noticed that my fatigue has increased again. After dropping off DH at the station yesterday I went straight to bed... For 5 more hours.

I hope this is just a few days, I can't go bad to feeling like how I did in first tri

When I turned 13 weeks, I suddenly felt as if I was back at 5 weeks. I felt soo sick again.
For the past two days I felt great! (At 14 weeks) So great That I actually went for long walks, but this evening I'm back to feeling a little sick again. So frustrating. I really need it to just go away now. I've been tortured by it since I was 4 weeks!

Mine just hadn't gone away at all yet. Hopefully everyone will feel better soon.

I was really nauseous until about 9 or 10 weeks and then it went away. The past few days I have felt the same as I did In the beginning. I have food aversions too. I thought it might be a stomach bug but I'm not so sure. Hope everyone feels better soon :)

Mine was worse briefly for a week or so. It's very spontaneous now.

I was feeling great since about 16 weeks or so... Now nauseous all over again and so tired all the time. Hopefully it eases soon!

Exactly ladies, it came on again so severely that I suspected that I had a stomach bug...but nope, just seems to be the same old 'morning' sickness. :-/

Mine still comes and goes, unfortunately! I didn't have any morning sickness with my son's pregnancy, but I didn't get so lucky this time around. It happens pretty rarely for me anymore though, luckily.

Mine has never really went away. it did improve by time second trimester came round, but i was still being sick once or twice a week. then it got worse just before third trimester lol.

Mine didn't completely go away, but it was much improved around 12-13 weeks. It was such a relief to not be feeling awful 24/7. But it kicked back up a little again within a couple weeks- still not as bad as my worst weeks, but I was also still on my anti-nausea meds every day. I think it just dipped down enough that my meds were actually covering a lot of it... then I ran out of pills last Friday thinking at almost 18 weeks I'd be ok... but then I spent the weekend by the toilet totally miserable again!! Ugh. With my son, it was gone by 16 weeks, then I'djust have it come back every once in awhile for a couple days then go away again.

I've never had MS before this pregnancy. It was awful! It stopped from weeks 10-13 and started again... I'm 17.5 weeks and still have it. I have 2 boys and this is a girl.... My OB nurse said the myth about MS can definitely be true and mean it's a girl.

I didn't really have any morning sickness in the first tri, but around 16/17 weeks I had awful sick days! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->