Anyone having a December baby

..marie..

Reaction score
Hi everyone just looking to make friends just got my bfp I'm due the 11th dec which I am over the moon about also finding it strange as 11th dec just gone I sent having surgery for a suspected ectopic pregnancy would iv also got a 4 year old son

Feeling ok ish! More nervous than I did with my first pg though! hehe. No MS but killer heartburn :( How about you? x

Im also due in Dec :) 1st time pregnant, very excited :)

Congrats all :)

From the calculators online I think I'm due 16th Dec! Very excited but nervous, first pregnancy & hoping for a sticky bean x

Feeling fine not a symtom in sight I'm going to Florida next week for 2weeks so hoping my symtoms don't kick in till I'm home,how you feeling mislex

Congrats all :)

From the calculators online I think I'm due 16th Dec! Very excited but nervous, first pregnancy & hoping for a sticky bean x

Great news iv guessed my date by the online calculators to will double check with the midwife next week,when did you get ur bfp

Yep! According to countdownmypregnancy I'm due 9th December; scared & excited at same time; how is everyone? Anyone got any symptoms? I have quite a few; mainly feeling sick; very sore boobs & nipples & like a warm achy crampy feeling in my lower tummy which I can feel moving up towards my belly button every day; luckily the cramps aint constant x

Me too :) Expecting baby #1 on December 9th. Cautiously excited and hoping everything goes well.

I've got a few symptoms, but all quite mild at this point. Occasional light cramping, occasional queezyness, sore boobs, and a bit tired. I'm going away next weekend for almost 2 weeks so hoping that I still feel okay at that point.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to everyone here!

Got bfp this morning! Was so shocked only 3months ttc!! I took the test it looked negative, I wandered downstairs looked down again at it & there was 2 lines getting darker!! Ran back upstairs screaming DH thought we had been burgled :)

The only symptoms I have is sore & tender breasts/nipples but I had this last few months of being off the pill. I also have a warm numb sensation in my stomach which I've had for around a week now!

Wishing sticky beans to us all xx

Only thing iv got is cramping,Lindsay I'm the same next week I'm going to Florida for 2 weeks so hoping my symtoms don't start till I get back don't fancy sickness on a 9 hour flight lol,I did that with my test had to take a didgital to believe it

hi there ladies im due around 4th dec glad ive found u all ive been looking for a while as i found out over 3 weeks ago lol

Due December 4 with #1!

Feeling really good so far. Not many symptoms - sore boobs and a little bit tired. But I suppose it's still really early!

It was a surprise for us (we weren't going to start trying until the summer, but really what is 6 months!) but we are getting SO excited!

Any funny cravings yet, ladies?

Snowmuffin no cravings yet just lack of appetite but I think that's more to do with just finding out we are having a baby & feeling anxious as I really hope this baby sticks x

No cravings for me yet either. Have been quite hungry though.

Marie, I hope your symptoms hold off for your trip too! We're going to Maui - about a 6 hour flight. I'm going to see the doctor this week and am going to ask if there's anything I can take for nausea if it does get bad while we're away.

Have any of you told your families yet? We told my parents and sister last night. We were going to wait, but my sister and her boyfriend are going to Maui with us next weekend and becuase I won't be drinking, they would have figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->