Anyone having a December baby

I'm due December 12th! Just found out yesterday!!

I'm due 17th December just found out on Saturday. Decided to do a random test in the middle of the day and it came up really quickly!

Feeling ok like others a warm heavy feeling in tummy and sore nipples. A little queasy especially after food.

I have lost my appetite as well which is very unlike me!

Going to see my GP this week. I ave noticed that my asthma is worse and has been the last week or so, this is meant to be a common symptom?

Marie, I hope your symptoms hold off for your trip too! We're going to Maui - about a 6 hour flight. I'm going to see the doctor this week and am going to ask if there's anything I can take for nausea if it does get bad while we're away.

Have any of you told your families yet? We told my parents and sister last night. We were going to wait, but my sister and her boyfriend are going to Maui with us next weekend and becuase I won't be drinking, they would have figured it out.

I've told my parents and my hubby's plus my sister in law and her hubby cause there are coming on holiday to,I said to my husband they will work it out if not drinking

Wow there's a good few of us on here now due in December,I've still got no symptoms got the midwife wed thou can't wait to meet her

Lindsay - we told my family, some of DH's and our friends already. We just can't keep a secret! We decided not to tell his mom and sisters until we can surprise them in person. I usually get sick right away so it's impossible to wait longer.

We haven't told anyone yet, going to wait until 12 weeks to tell family, my MIL will just stress me out!

Got a doctors appointment on Saturday, rubbish I couldn't get anything before!

We have already told our parents. DH's parents were in town and coming for supper anyways so we convinced my parents, who live about 1 1/2 hours away, to come for a "late Easter supper" last week.

Oh my goodness it couldn't have gone better. I was literally sick to my stomach before everyone got here (nerves and hormones I suppose! ) We had read an idea somewhere on the site about putting a literal bun in the oven. So we were getting everyone herded into our teeny kitchen to eat when my mom was right by the oven so I seized the moment "Hey Mom, there's one more dish in the oven, can you grab it please?" So she turns around and hauls the bun out (which has a cute little "Grandbun #1" picket type sign stuck into it) and she's like "Ohh a Gouda Bun! (she didn't have her glasses on) Oh dear it's not warmed up, you sure you turned the oven on?" Haha oh my goodness I almost pee'd my pants. The look on my face must have said it all because she finally put it together and then just started screaming, at which point my mother in law started screaming. Haha it was pretty funny. Everyone was pretty ecstatic! Needless to say... baby has already received it's first nickname: GoudaBun :)

It's nice if you are keeping it quiet that you can share the excitement on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->