Anyone having a hard time eating ) :

Alita

Reaction score
I am8 +3 and since a few days i am struggling to eat /: , i had a huge appetite the first 7 weeks , but the indigestion, burning in my stomach plus aversion to smells now makes eating very very difficult.
nothing tastes great and the fear of indigestion is so there that i rather eat nothing to avoid it ..then I feel terrible and have no energy ..
Anything sugary apart from certain fruits feels like poison..

Right now I am trying to eat little portions but i am not enjoying food at all..
Anyone else like this ?
any advise ? I scared Im hurting my bean .
I usually enjoy my food what's going on?

I have been like that but it's eased in the last couple of days. It's horrible, I couldn't find anything to eat either. My advice is to just eat whatever you can cope with right now - it'll be ok. You won't feel like this forever :)

Ive been like this eve befor i found out i was pregnant but now its an even tougher time im trying to eat enough but the heart burn and the feeling sick puts me off and food taste weird, do try to eat through out the day even if it is small things. good luck :)

I think you're pregnant!! ;) those days are horrible but don't last long, i recommend super boring stuff like porridge, dry toast, cereal. You won't hurt your baby, your body will take care of that, but you will probably feel rubbish x

I'm like that now. Nothing really sounds good or makes me want to eat it. I just don't feel hungry or anything because nothing sounds good.

Hubby doesn't like it because he's never sure if I'll eat what he cooks for dinner or not lol.

My go to food tho if I can't find something I want is these little cheese bites. They're basically like mini garlic breads stuffed with cheese. I LOVE them.

Pregnancy is always a great diet for me! I usually end up weighing less full term than pre pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->