Anyone having green stool? UPDATE FAINT BFP 13DPO

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Has anyone had green stool in their 2ww or first weeks of pregnancy? I have been constipated and for the past couple of days I have had to strain and it has been dark green.

I am not talking anything at all that would make it green. So, if your stool has been green please let me know if you think it is due to prenatal vitamins or iron supplements. Thanks ladies.

Odd question I know lol

Edit: I found this link lol. I still would like to hear what you ladies have to say.https://www.buzzle.com/articles/green-stool-during-pregnancy.html

Mine was green. Like a super weird almost bright but kinda dark green. Before I started taking prenatals

Ya oddly enough is happened with my miscarriage in August then happened again when I conceived this pregnancy and I remember telling my BFF that I thought I was pregnant again cause I had green poop lol

Ya oddly enough is happened with my miscarriage in August then happened again when I conceived this pregnancy and I remember telling my BFF that I thought I was pregnant again cause I had green poop lol

Good luck by the way!!

I had bright green poo too but just in the beginning and only once or twice!!

It is amazing to see the responses and I appreciate them. I def feel like my situation was pertaining to pregnancy as well but my progesterone is low so it presents issues with sustaining a pregnancy. I hope that will all be taken care of this month.

My defecates have been just nasty and difficult ever since becoming pregnant.

I had bright almost neon green poo. Never had it before in my life. I got it twice in the beginning

I definitely see a correlation here! I think it is just one of those symptoms that some people get. I just wanted to update and say that I got a very faint BFP yesterday at 13dpo. Today is the day AF is due so I hope this baby sticks!!

Yes! It's the reason I tested with DD. Huge congratulations on your BFP.

Oh wow, just seeing this, thanks ladies!! Unfortunately I was wrong, I think it must of been a stupid indent or something because I am now 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->