Anyone here conceive using Clearblue Fertility monitor??

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've popped in here just to see if anyone got pregnant using the Clearblue monitor. If so, did it take you long? And if to used one what did you think.

I'm only on day 4 of using it so just wanting to see if all the hype around it is true?

Xxx

I used it with my first pregnancy. Was trying about 9 months and getting no where so I bought one. I got pregnant the second month. Not sure if it was the CBFM or just our time!

Worth a shot, good luck x x

I got pregnant the second month using mine. I still temped and I was on clomid.

Like Linny, after 9 months trying I got a cbfm and conceived Ruby the second month. Second month after losing her we conceived Dillon :)

Hello, we were trying for 11 cycles (with 1 early loss) with little luck. Thought it might be worth trying the digital fertility monitor as I was starting to get worried and got pregnant first month of trying! It's impossible to know if it was the monitor or we'd have caught that month anyway, but that's my experience if it.

Good luck xxx

I've got pregnant 3 times using it! 2nd month first time, 5th second time, 3rd this time. I think it helps but I back it up with internet cheapie opks too. I'm not planning another baby after this one (so long as it sticks) but I can't get rid of mine, it's like a lucky charm!! Xx

I've got pregnant 3 times using it! 2nd month first time, 5th second time, 3rd this time. I think it helps but I back it up with internet cheapie opks too. I'm not planning another baby after this one (so long as it sticks) but I can't get rid of mine, it's like a lucky charm!! Xx

I think I want yours!!! Lol!! Really hope I'm as lucky as you all, you should feel so lucky!!! Xx

I do in a way but pregnancy number 2 took ages. (I think 5 months is ages) and ended in a mmc at 12 weeks so not as lucky! Hoping I've got my luck back for this one! X

I do in a way but pregnancy number 2 took ages. (I think 5 months is ages) and ended in a mmc at 12 weeks so not as lucky! Hoping I've got my luck back for this one! X

Aw I'm sorry :( I wish you health and happiness all the way through and beyond xx

Thank you! You too. Do you think you'll get the monitor?

Mine has been on tour, creating babies with others. I asked for it back as I wasn't feeling hopeful but got my bfp the next day!

Munchkin - yes! I already have the monitor and am on Day 5 now so start feeding it sticks tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Tulip, haha I love the idea it's been on tour!! there should be am award to the monitor that's created the most births haha x

Anyone want to buy a brand new box of test sticks? :rofl:

We used one to conceive both this pregnancy and our little boy. Both times worked at 2nd month of trying. Obviously couldn't tell you how quickly we would have conceived without it, but I'm fairly sure it helps you know when to DTD, especially if you don't do it every day :)

Yes! Love mine.

I conceived my 1st son on the first cycle (although I used the monitor to track for 3 cycles prior) and conceived this time on the second month. I use the Dollar Tree OPK's in addition to the monitor. Best of luck!
Shouldn't take you long with the monitor.

BTW-My sister has one and hers has been on tour and produced LOTS of babies. It's also a great thing to have if you want to try to help sway the baby's sex using the Shettles Method/book, alkaline/acidic diet or supplements.

:dust:

I used it 2nd month worked for us but unfortunately I mc at 6 weeks but then 4th month it worked again and now have my DD who is 16 months. Will used it again when ttc no 2 x

Hi I've been using CBFM for 12 months now but still no BFP. My bloods showed ovulation, hycosy showed tubes were fine, but husbands sperm not great. Just waiting till next appointment in jan to be put on clomid, fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->