Anyone here get little short sharp pains in uterus b4 bfp?

Hannahj

#1 on the way :D
Reaction score
Hi im ttc at the moment and am 8dpo, im doing a bit of symptom spotting. As i was walking up the stairs earlier i noticied these little shooting pains, almost up inside me, they only lasted a few seconds if that. I was wondering whether anyone here has had anything similar, possible implantation pain??

Thankyou.xx

I remember getting sharp stabbing pains, they felt almost like they were just inside my vagina, I was in the car at the time and they made me sit up straight, I remember thinking it was something I had never felt before, the pain was very short-lived though. When I look back on it it was just around the time of conception.

Hi I had what I called at the time a 'burrowing' pain in the womb area! no one believed me and thought it was impossible to feel conception occuring!! but I was convinced and lo and behold I was right cos now I have a 16 week old little monster...:):)

So yes could well be! Good luck to you x

Ye olde implantations pains. Yes, this can happen, and it's completely normal.

Yup I had these at about 2 DPO until I tested at 8DPO and got a BFP

Yes i felt it, i thought i was gettng AF early, but it was a BFP a week later!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I have had some odd pains, it's not painful per se just twinges every now and then.

Hi. I had a bad pain when i stood up a while ago, made me freeze bent over, then i was fine. It lasted about 2seconds. I got a :bfp: on Thursday :happydance: I am a bit worried though as i am still getting pain now, sometimes af type cramps but like earlier today a bad stabbing pain which makes me stop in my tracks. Hope this is normal. Congrtas to everyone xxx

https://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/29/2933/293374.png

I got twinges at 9-10 dpo onwards. They are better now but every so often make a reappearance.

So glad to hear others confirm that sharp lower abdominal twinges could be implantation. I am 9-10 dpo today and have them. Anyone have a heaviness in lower abdomen before the twinges began and dull pain on one side or the other?

Hi all, im just over 4 weeks and still have mild cramps, seem to be worse at night. Im a little nervous because i was diagnosed with blocked tubes so worried about eptopic pregnancy, assume i would be in much more pain if this was so???

Yep - 4dpo I got some weird short little pains around that area a couple of times over the course of a few hours. It was the first thing that made me think we'd managed to conceive... :)

xx

Hi. Just been searching this in google as I have just had sharp shooting pains! Feels like it's right on my uterus though. I've also had a tickling feeling on uterus too (not a clue what that could be!) I'm 3dpo today (8th jan) of 28 day cycle with af due 18th jan. Anymore info on these 'symptoms'?

I started noticing sharp, almost pinching pains that were very infrequent but obvious about 7 dpo. Fingers crossed for those of you TWW!

Sure did!! Mine felt like someone was stabbing the left side of my uterus. GoodLuck!!!

These little wretched pains is how I first knew I was pregnant again! :)

Yes, I had it too. Felt a sharp little twinge followed by a warm sensation in the uterus at 6 DPO. Had a BFP at 10 DPO. :)

Cloe :shipw:

Thanks for all the information ladies!

I am 6 dpo and have felt a few pretty sharp pains in my uterine area - hoping it is from implantation!

:)

i remember getting really bad pains and was convinced it was period pains but luckily it wasn't and it must have been from implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->