Anyone here get pregnant from going back in after pulling out?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if anyone here who normally had success with the pullout method for prevention got pregnant because of going back in after pulling out properly and wiping off (no urination in between).

I’ve been using the pullout method for a few months now and haven’t gotten pregnant, but this month at O-1 (two days ago) SO pulled out, had a little premature spurt (not just precum), barely wiped off and went back in, then pulled out with plenty of time but went back in 20 minutes later (wiped off properly but didn’t pee). For someone who doesn’t want to get me pregnant, he sure isn’t being that careful lol. I won’t complain, I’d love an oopsie!

Anyway, please share personal experiences!

I fell pregnant using the pull out method with my now 9 year old dd.
We got away with it for just over a year and then one day it was a week b4 I was due AF and I had sore boobs that whole week. Thought it very odd because that's not a AF symptom for me.
Day b4 AF I noticed I was very bloated and boobs were still sore.
I actually had a old test left over from when we fell with our son.
So I dug that out and did and then shoved it on top of my microwave and completely forgot about it.
Went back and found it a bit later and there was a clear line.
Dh said those tests are old and it's probably not a accurate result.
By this point I just new I was pregnant. Made him go and get more tests and this time I sat and watched as they developed. And a line popped up right away.

Before ttc we used this method for over 16+ years I never got pregnant. It could happen though. Hope you get the outcome you want.

Before ttc we used this method for over 16+ years I never got pregnant. It could happen though. Hope you get the outcome you want.

Yes, I’ve found it to be quite effective when practiced perfectly, I haven’t gotten pregnant so far. I’m more so wondering about being a little less than perfect by reinserting the penis after pulling out and wiping off. Have you done that frequently and not gotten pregnant?

I fell pregnant using the pull out method with my now 9 year old dd.
We got away with it for just over a year and then one day it was a week b4 I was due AF and I had sore boobs that whole week. Thought it very odd because that's not a AF symptom for me.
Day b4 AF I noticed I was very bloated and boobs were still sore.
I actually had a old test left over from when we fell with our son.
So I dug that out and did and then shoved it on top of my microwave and completely forgot about it.
Went back and found it a bit later and there was a clear line.
Dh said those tests are old and it's probably not a accurate result.
By this point I just new I was pregnant. Made him go and get more tests and this time I sat and watched as they developed. And a line popped up right away.

Had you been using the method perfectly or did he go back in after pulling out or anything like that?

No he never went back in. But I thought we was practicing it perfectly. Obviously not lol.

Hay hon I found the answer ure looking for. I was n Google and when I scrolled down someone had asked the same question as you.
And yes u cab get pregnant by the man going back in. As there can be residue semon left over.
Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->