Anyone Here Have Endo?!?!

jejw91

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! :thumbup: im just posting as i am new here! i am currently TTC and i was diagnosed with endo 4 months ago :sad1:, and just wandered if anybody here has any stories on there endo experiences when TTC, i just need reassurance really as dont know much about it :shrug:! :dohh: x

thanks!!xx

Hiya I have endo was diagnosed a year ago and I'm 22 :) I'm still quite clueless about it as docs and gyno don't seem to no much about it themselves so anything i do no is thanks to google :) unfortunately I can't really offer muh advice on ttc as I already have two children. I have had endo symptoms for the last 5 years but due to being on so many different meds for bi polar the docs always put my problems down to my hormones. It was only when I refused to take my meds and they were out my system for 4 months that they agreed there was more to y problems than hormones. So obviously there is the possibility for me that I have had the endo for the 5 years and I have still had 2 children naturally and without and problems :) I think fertility tends to depend on how far progressed the endo is. Have you been given a stage that your endo is at and how did they diagnose you? X

hiya thanks for your reply! well, the docs are not going to give me a lapraoscpy (sorry about spelling) until i have been trying for at least 6 months (on month 2) so i dont know how bad it is, i do get pretty bad pain almost everyday and have two areas around my womb and ovaries that have pain most, all my GP has said is that in most cases the women that get the most pain generally have the smallest amount of endo, but i wont know for another 4 months or so! so pretty annoying really! i know what you mean about docs being pretty clueless on endo, i had to see 5 different doctors until i got a diagnosis xx

I was diagnosed through ultra sound and an internal scan, they have refused to do a laparoscopy on me because aparantly I am two thin and because I already have children so my fertility doesn't matter :-/ I started on the combined pill as a treatment which didn work So then started the depo injection which made me bleed for 3 months straight :-/ now they want me to try the pill again! I have kind of gave up, I'm not taking anything at the minute and have changed doctors surgery this week so hoping my new doctor might be a bit more helpful :) I also have cysts on both my ovaries which cause no end of pain! I spend about 1 weeks out of every month in bed unable to move, my cysts keep rupturing and 3 times last year I was taken into hospital from the rupturing and causing blood infections. I don't see how they can sit back and say there is nothing they can do for me when it affects me this much.

gosh sounds like you have had an awful time with it! really feel for you! i think its so bad that docs can decide whether or not you have a lapraoscopy or not on the grounds that you already have children the doctor said the same to me he said you are clearly fertile because you have a child but that was 3 years ago i got preg and my symptoms didnt show themselves until after i had my son i requested one but they said no so its just a waiting game. i have had cysts on my ovaries too but ive been lucky as they have gone by themselves! its just frustrating ttc when you dont know what the chances are at least if i knew how bad the endo was i would have some idea! i hope things get better for you! and the new docs listen and do something more about it! x

It has been a bit if a nightmare but I honestly think a lot of it is my doctor, he's a complete ass and just seems to hate me lol. The gyno asked if I planned on more children in the next year and I said no so I'm beginning to think if I had said yes then they may have been willing to do more to help me :-/ I no what you mean about it being worrying ttc, I would like 1 more child but I'm not sure when yet, it will just be when me and OH have saved a bit more money, but then I think well I don't no how bad the endo is or if its had any effect on my fertility now so is it going to end up being a long process. The cysts have been a nightmare and tbh I think they are what's causing me the most pain rather than the endo but docs said there is nothing they can do about them. I keep getting a huge lump the size of a golf ball poking out near my right ovary , it's rock hard and hurts but I'm not sure what it is. By the time I get in at the doctors though its disappeared lol, I reckon he thinks I'm imagining it :-/ good luck with ttc and keep me updated how things go :) x

hiya sarah! hope your ok and everything is good with you! just thought i would let you know, done test last night and.... BFP! so excited cant believe it i thought it would take me ages to conceive obviously endo isnt bad!

speak soon xx

Hey that's great news! Congrats ! I hope it all goes well for you, you will have to let me no how you get on with the pain, apparently it's ment to settle when pregnant? I hope you have an enjoyable healthy pregnancy, keep me posted :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->