• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here with a vitamin b12 deficiency?

My idiot doctor tested everythin that could cause tiredness apArt frm b12 even though thats what i specifically asked for! So annoyed. Havent been able to get another appt. these past few days been terrible, feelin weak almost like im gna pass out. Went to out of hours to see someone but all anyone can say is get gp to do blud test cs everythin else looks fine!! Which is good news .. Hope dey can fit me in nxt week!!

Hugs hun hope you can get them to test for b12. As for me I'm feeling much better and begining to think hormones played a part. My cycles had been awol since my son was born stopped bf 3 months ago and bam I have my energy back and half my symptoms have disappeared. I'm still not 100% but much better then what I was. x

I'm being tested at the mo for anaemia and b12 - my Dad had to have b12 injections and up until now it's never occured to me that that may be part of my problem. I'm also having my thyroid levels monitored as I'm on levo for that (have been for 4 years + now) and I don't think my levels are right for that either. I have done a little bit of research and the 2 are connected - people with hypothyroid cannot absorb b12. I also had a bursitis attack in my knees earlier in the year and my mental health is suffering - has been about 2 months. They're all key indicators that both are under-treated.

I had a blood test on Tuesday and started a supplement yesterday to see if it made a difference. It seems to have made a small difference. I am hopefully going to get my results today and then get in to see the Dr tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to see a particular Dr whom I don't like, but she is the 'expert' in the practice.

Hope everyone is ok.

I have recently been diagnosed with pernicious anaemia. I was wondering if any of you had trouble ttc and then found the b12 injection helped. I've read that if b12 is low the body has trouble with implantation and sustaining a pregnancy as it needs more b12 than normal during pregnancy. Any views would be much appreciated as I had a mc in jan, conceived that little angel very quickly but have since had nothing happen.

I totally get it . I did a self diagnosis and asked my doc to test my B12 levels . Oral medication of high-dose vitamin B12 tablets didn't do the job .I need to take shots every month for the rest of my life :(

I totally get it . I did a self diagnosis and asked my doc to test my B12 levels . Oral medication of high-dose vitamin B12 tablets didn't do the job .I need to take shots every month for the rest of my life :(

I'll be the same. Every 3 months I have to get one. How has ttc been going for you? I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and can't get out of it. Feels like everyone around me is pregnant. I really just hope that these injections do help. I'm praying really that they help because if they don't, I don't know what's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->