Anyone in 2WW?

BMR3

Reaction score
Okay all, is anyone else in the 2ww? I am currently CD20 and 6DPO so I have have approx 8 to 9 days before AF shows up. I am really hoping for a BFP because my due date was the 5th of Feb. but because of my stillborn son they would have induced me 2 weeks early. So not really looking foward for Jan or Feb, also Feb is when I gave birth to my son at 38 weeks sleeping. Not really a big fan of Feb, its kinda my bad luck month.

Sorry for the ranting!

BMR3

I WAS in the 2ww but it turned into like a 5ww which ultimately I am chalking up to an anovulatory cycle I am waiting to finish :shrug:

Sorry about your babies though :cry: I can definitely understand why Feb is a tough month for you but hopefully can welcome feb 2012 with a beautiful :bfp: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks! And hopfully you get your cycle figured out, sometimes they are confusing and irregular. Hoping that you and all the other gals on here get their BFP soon and one for me also. LOL Ya really hoping to have some positive news before Feb.

Goodluck to you

BMR3

Well, I am very tentatively wondering if something happened this cycle but not really expecting it, so yes, it's a bit of a 2WW for me, but not a particularly hopeful one!

I am CD21 with AF due on 6th Jan. My ticker says one thing, but I think I O'd earlier than it says. I reckon I am 8-9 DPO.

I see from your ticker you lost your little one the same day as I did. I was due on 24th Feb, though. I am so sorry you have lost two little babies. I cannot imagine the pain. :cry: I am not looking forward to Feb either, but a BFP would be a lovely thing to go into it with, even though a BFP now would make my due date right around 10th Sep...

If I get pg on my next cycle my due date will be VERY close to Hadlees... but I now know, I am OK with that as it is just one more little reminder of her :cloud9:

I'm due five days after my girls were born...I like to see it as a special first birthday treat for them, a little brother or sister.

Good luck to you all can't wait to hear some good news. I hope you get your BFP to help you through the sad dates coming up xxxx

I suffer with PCOS and ovulate very irregularly, maybe twice or three times a year so I have used Clomid with my first son and again with this pregnancy to help with ovulation.

After my loss I bled for about 3 weeks, then 5 weeks later I had my first 'normal' bleed. After this I saw my FS who gave me the Clomid again and luckily I started another 'normal' bleed on the 1st Sep, 4 weeks or so after the last one. I was very surprised my period came without any induction with the drug Provera 1st Sep and it was that month I conceived the baby I'm carrying now (first try that month!).

I feel very lucky to have gotten pregnant for when my due date came so I can totally relate to your mindset. You will worry more in the new pregnancy believe me. I have now passed, only by a few days mind my dreded 16 weeks time when I had my loss but I guess you just have to get on with it.

I'm also due this time around the same week I delievered my little angel. Crazy how things work out. Good luck and I'm sure you will be blessed with yoru rainbow baby soon!

I just wanted to wish you much luck. I am very excited for you..
XOXO Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you get some good news soon BMR3 - looking forward to your updates :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"