Anyone in Harrogate or surrounding areas?

chloe85

expecting no two!!
Reaction score
Hi all we are being posted to Harrogate in April would be good to chat to people up that way as I won't know anyone :(

I'm having this baby at Harrogate hospital, i had my last one there too. They were brill and i had a really good experience. Also used to live in Harrogate for 10 years, gorgeous place x

oh cool have the got a birthing pool I really want a water birth, do you live there now? x

I live in Leeds now and i still chose to have my last ds and this little one at Harrogate, not sure about a birthing pool cos i'm classed as a high risk pregnancy due to needing blood transfusions after my 3rd ds was born so i know that a water birth is out of the question for me. I'm sure they will have though. You'll love it in Harrogate though x

well overnight it's changed and now might not be having him up there arghhhhh I hate the army x

Hey hun, I'm in York, about 45 min from Harrogate, also with the army, hubby is posted up here xx

Hey hun, I'm in York, about 45 min from Harrogate, also with the army, hubby is posted up here xx

Oh cool do you like it up there? I'm nervous about moving as I wont know anyone x

Hi, we are in Harrogate. Just posted here in January. I am 14 weeks pregnant and haven't decided if I will have my baby here or at Lakenheath.

Hey :)

I live near Harrogate in a place called Otley

Currently TTC#1!

x

haven't been on here for ages!! sorry for not responding!

oohh just seen your a few days ahead of me in your pregnancy Chloe!

How you finding everything?
x

Hi I'm ok having waves of nausea and I'm very moody I feel like a teenager again you? x

Hey!

Im feeling quite sick at the moment and just really tired!

Still cant quite believe im pregnant!

x

no nor can I, I did ANOTHER test this morning just to make sure lol I'm think I'm going to go for a early private scan I'm so worried something will happen x

haha glad im not the only one still doing tests! cant wait to get to the first scan! seeing the midwife this week for the first time :)

x

oh booo I haven't got my first app until the 13th of June, but hopefully going for a private scan next sun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->