Anyone in North wales?

Ezza

Reaction score
Anyone in North Wales, Anglesey Bangor area fancey meeting??? im new to the area, only 17 with a 8week old baby and dont know anyone! :( xxx

Hi, my friend Cariad_bach is on Angelsey :D xx

I dont live near by but id love a day trip down to wales. I wouldnt mind meeting up :) im 18 with one little girl

Hellllo, i am but im down the other not so pretty end of n.wales, near Rhyl lol..x

Meee! Meeeee! Meeeee! =D You already know me though lol... but I'd deffo be up for meeting more people!

Hi, my friend Cariad_bach is on Angelsey :D xx
Where abouts? She hasnt yet posted on this no? :)

I dont live near by but id love a day trip down to wales. I wouldnt mind meeting up :) im 18 with one little girl
Aaw yeah it is nice here :) I do love it, used to do visits before I lived here :) We should try and arrange something :)

And charlie yes I do know you indeed :happydance:
xxx

no she hasn't posted on here yet, i will message her x

:happydance:Did i hear my name mentioned :flower: .. thanks for the message Claire :hugs: i dont look in here much.

Im up on Anglesey and would Love to meet everyone :hugs:

Where abouts in Anglesey do you live? I have moved to Bodffordd now, just the otherside of Llangefni :) Would be lovely to meet other mummies and Alex would love to meet some little baby friends :) x

Where abouts in Anglesey do you live? I have moved to Bodffordd now, just the otherside of Llangefni :) Would be lovely to meet other mummies and Alex would love to meet some little baby friends :) x

OMG your so near me, im at Llanfihangel yn nhywyn! (Caergeiliog)

Well I'm happy to travel to that side of Wales :) so long as its not next May when I'm about to pop!! xx

Well Im up for it, am a bit limited with travel.... buses by me arent very often.... but will do my best :) x

I can do any time and pretty much anywhere, as long as it's not too far away from Bangor!

Ezza whats your real name? Neferet are you Charlie? Im Jue (julia)
Im also limited, i never learned how to drive :dohh: so i have to rely on OH :blush:

I am indeed! =D
Ezza is Erin. =]
Jue- do you have facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back