Anyone in North wales?

So like... when's everyone free? And where's a good place for everyone to meet? =] I'm free most of the time lol... I need to get some form of life! :p

Hey all, my I join in :) Im in Caernarfon so not far from Bangor and Angelsey :)

welcome along!! just seen your post in the Bolton section too...i'm from there originally! x

I moved to Wales in June 2007, when did you move? ARe you from Bolton or Bury?x

I moved June 2006, gsh seems like Ive been here forever lol

Im originally from Bury, I lived near town then moved to Tottington when I was a teen :) Then moved back to town when I got my own place with Joshua and didnt like it or the local school so Wales is where I landed after lots of thought lol

I have heard of Tottington :D I have a Joshua too!! xx

Joshua is a great name ;) and yours looks absolutely adorable he looks as cheeky as mine lol Must be in the name!!

Tottington is right near the Bolton boarder, one of the nicer areas of Bury lol... small world huh!!

So like... is there ever gonna be a North Wales meet? XD We really need to organise something... Anyone up for a meet after Christmas some time?

Hey.....I'm just gonna go ahead and barge right in here!!!

I'm from North Wales too, and would love to meet with some other yummy mummies (and mummies to be!) off the forum!

I think after xmas I'm feeling a little like my world has caved in....no parties, no social gatherings....sob, sniff.....so it would be great to meet up for a girly giggle with some of you lovely ladies!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Hello Tiggy, where abouts in N wales are you? loving the hair colour! Do you know if your having a boy or girl?

Hey - I'm in Llandudno. Sadly my hair is no longer pink.....it was soooooo hard work to maintain! I'm a blondie now - which is proving pretty difficult too - ROOTS arggghhh!!! lol!

It looks like I'm on team pink.....but the sonographers never want to say 100% so I got a lot of unisex stuff for the first few weeks. Been given soooooo many pink clothes though so kinda hoping it is a little girl for sure!!

aww thats lovely, we are having a little girl too! Is she going to be your first? do you have any names picked out?

I have a son aged 7, so not my first, however I have been more panicky and nervous this time round than I was last time! I feel like a beginner all over again!

Name is probably going to be Charlotte Isabel, or possibly Isabel Charlotte - coz everyone keeps telling me 'oh....she will be called Charlie then'.......erm, well no - I was hoping she would get called CHARLOTTE. What with that being her name. Oooh, mini rant slipped in there!

Have you chosen names for your baby yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->