Anyone in norwich area ??

marnie

Reaction score
Hi im 16 weeks pregnant anyone live in the norfolk area could do with somone to chat etc .

I live in Gy, in Norwich most days for uni though :)

Hi im in Norfolk also if anyone fancies a chat msg me :)

I'm in Mildenhall, Suffolk..... could always have more friends!! :D

Hi I live between Dereham and Norwich.

I'm right in the centre of Norwich, pretty much, would always love to hear from anyone. x

Were from Norwich too

would be good to catch up with other expecting families :)

ladies can chat, and if the other halfs here, we can drink, if not, i can drink :wine: lol,

nah, just a general chat would be good, especially for the ladies, i know my partner would love to hear from expecting mums

Hey, I just moved to Norwich this week and don't know anyone here apart from family!

Help me from going insane and someone please give me a branch to the real world! Plus need someone to show me where the hell mothercare is because ma has banned me from using sat nav and locked it away so I learn where I am by mistakes lol. Getting the bus I think!

Hey hun, i'm about half hour from norwich, planning on going for some christmas bits either this week or next if you fancied meeting up for lunch or coffee? Xxx

Yeah sounds good! I'm a 25 min bus ride from the city centre! PM me and can sort out meeting for cuppa! x

Im moving to norwich soon,when the council finally give us a date to move in.Which side of the city are you in?Im going to be about 10 mins from asda.xx

Me and my partner live 2 mins from asda in Catton.
Im sure if you send her a mail shed be glad to show ya where to go.

Where did you move from?

and how far gone are you now? my OH is 15 weeks.

yes, the council never hurry things lol

Thinking about going into the city today, anyone going to be about for a bit of baby shopping?

I'm currently living about 17 miles from Norwich. I'll be living in Norwich city centre in a few months though and most of my life revolves around Norwich. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. Be cool to meet some other mum's to be in my area! X

Hey, I just moved to Norwich this week and don't know anyone here apart from family!

Help me from going insane and someone please give me a branch to the real world! Plus need someone to show me where the hell mothercare is because ma has banned me from using sat nav and locked it away so I learn where I am by mistakes lol. Getting the bus I think!

Mothercare is upstairs in the Castle Mall (Not Chapelfields - Blooming marvellous (small) in here though) just ask anyone in the street and they should be able to tell you. There's also a Mama's and Papa's at the Riverside complex. Norwich is great! I hope you enjoy living there, I love it.:flower:

I found mothercare...not foung the riverside complex though....until I read this post I didn't know there was one! I think I might need a list of places to go...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->