Anyone in the UK watching......

Fizzio

Mummy to one of each :)
Reaction score
Inside the Human Body???? All about conception and the great sperm race etc.

I'm recording it coz i'm watching something else at the moment, i'll watch it later :thumbup:

BBC1 and it's on now. And yes poor sperm and why would you want to have 16 children in 20 years???!!

yeah I watched it too it is truely amazing how anyone becomes pregnant and makes you appreciate how hard it is and all the things that can go wrong. x

Wow it was really interesting.... even my OH stopped what he was doing to watch it

Just catching it on iPlayer now! Hope it's good!

That scared me into thinking that after my mc last month, i will never get pregnant again - I never realised that those poor little spermies have so many trials to get through! My bf was completely fascinated by the whole thing and kept piping up with 'I never knew that...' 'oh I didnt know that either...'!!

That scared me into thinking that after my mc last month, i will never get pregnant again - I never realised that those poor little spermies have so many trials to get through! My bf was completely fascinated by the whole thing and kept piping up with 'I never knew that...' 'oh I didnt know that either...'!!

Don't be scared about not being able to get pregnant again hun :hugs: I got pregnant after my loss and so have a lot of people on here.

Wow i just finished watching it & I thought it was fascinating!! Couldn't believe the bit about the little sperm 'going to sleep' whilst waiting for the egg - that filled me with a bit more confidence because sometimes my OH goes away so at least can get a few of the good swimmers ready and waiting even before ovulation ;)

16 kids though - YIKES :p

Thanks for this, I will watch it on iplayer.

I watched this - brilliant and very fascinating :thumbup:

I laughed too at the bit where the sperm went to sleep to wait for the egg :haha: This must have happened the month I conceived too as my OH was away with work for 4 days during my peak on my fertility monitor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->