General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I love hammocks like that Dobby!! Especially for wrapping up in the cooler days with a book or a drink. Enjoy!

It was short lived :rofl: A was in the dog run and he likes to yell/talk to randoms on the street by standing on the dog igloos so I figured I should be close in case he falls or there’s sketchy people :rofl:

But yes! Got it during prime day long time ago and finally set it up. I don’t put it away though between uses so I’m also low key scared of spiders :rofl:

Gigs my mom will 100% pay for things. I'm curious how that might change as she transitions into retirement. She wants to be done now, but she doesn't think she can afford it. She's supporting my brother entirely and bails me out a lot. I've been in like endless court battles since 2018! AH! I'd be so rich if I wasn't constantly retaining attorneys lol. You're right though, definitely going to save Everglades. If anybody knows any fun kid friendly stuff in Miami haha. Hindsight looks like we may be asked to disembark by 10am so oops. Fail planning on my end. Only issue would be what to do about our luggage... s****. but end of day, I hate how much I've put towards court and I don't want that to impact the experiences I want to have with A. That was part of it. Like my last attorney asked a retainer of 6k and this trip (just the stateroom) was only 1.5k. Future Dobs can figure it out hahaha. I think worst case I'm going to ask bad lawyer for that 7k back and if she says no I'll complain to the state bar and they'll make her give it back.

The resolve though not to spoil it for hubs. He snagged a good one <3

Ah Shae I know I had the same thoughts as Gigs about the sweetness between you and your sister but I'm drawing a blank and so tired I need to click back to remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->