Anyone in Worthing/West Sussex?

MrsP81

Reaction score
Hi all lovely ladies,

I joined NCT but so far haven't found any activities taking part until September/October.... I was hoping to meet some local bump buddies earlier than that :) xx

not in worthing but fairly close - have you tried your local childrens centre they sometimes have baby and bump classes? x

I haven't! I don't really know where to look!! :) where are you? xx

petworth - i know billinghurst used to do bumps and babes sessions so chances are worthing would do something along those lines x

Hiya! I'm not in Worthing but am in hove so not too far! Have lots of friends with kids but no one with a bump so feel a bit behind them..
Am 31, hubby 39. This is our first baby tho I have a stepdaughter. What about you both?

This is our first too, we have two cats, do they count? hehe, Bonnie11 I work in Brighton, so not far at all!

Im desperate for a local bump buddie to do baby yoga and swimming etc with

babydevil1989 I joined NCT but still waiting for our pack... Im on net mums too but dont really know what i doing x

Oh and we are close in dates! I'm due dec 11th. Have signed up for nct classes too but they don't start till sept! Are you doing nct classes? Where in Brighton do you work? YEAY I've found someone close, didn't think I would have a chance on here as so many people from the US etc. yes I plan on doing swimming etc as soon as he/she is born. My little nephew started at about 10 weeks and he loved it!

It said on the NCT thing I needed the reference number which I haven't had yet, Im waiting for the pack to come in the post.

You are due on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im due december 10th (can't believe Im due the day before my own birthday eeeek) xxx

OH and Im 31 and husband 32, I work in kemptown :) x

Ahhh you might spend your bday in hospital then!! Im due on our wedding anniversary, would be nice if it came then but who knows! Just don't want to go too near Christmas. Was bugging my midwife about it and she said they would induce early as try don't want people in over Christmas anyway. They would prob let me go to about 18th ish and then induce, I really want to be better and at home for Christmas! It feels so weird thinking that I will have a frigging baby at Christmas time! It's only 26 weeks away! I don't feel ready in so many ways, let alone we have to move house in sept and I haven't even started getting baby stuff yet and prob won't till we move. Luckily we are being given lots of stuff by friends and family who have had kids. Are you from worthing originally? Was born in Brighton and have been here pretty much ever since! We are having baby at princess royal in h Heath, well that's the plan!

I'm actually from Spain :) will hopefully deliver baby at Worthing hospital as it's just down the road!x

Have heard good things about Worthing, but never been there. It's our next choice if we can't get to h Heath. How are you feeling? Have you suffered from morning sickness at all? I had it horribly at the beginning but settled down a lot now. Just feeling bloody fat at the moment! Just realised I remember you from the December babies thread !

Sorry for late reply, I went to France to shoot a wedding and just got back!

I did have some terrible nausea/sickness but all gone now eeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->