• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone know anything about the DVLA?! (UK)

pippi_89

3 babies + 1 angel
Reaction score
I really don't know if this is the right place to post this and it may seem a bit random :)))but.....

Our vehicle has a declared SORN after OHs alcohol related 'incident' (moron!!!) so now I need to change the Registered Keeper to my name so I can learn in it.

We have the green V5C New Keeper slip but he has lost the actual form.

Anyone know what I need to do?

call them up & explain, they should post a new form out. (OH may need to call if its in his name). xx

Thanks. I tried 'google'ing it but for some reason my laptop won't open gov.uk!

Yes agree to just call them and they should be able to send what you need. I think they charge to re print and re send a V5C but don't think they charge for anything else??

Make sure you re tax it again as its SORN

just get your OH to ring up, so they can send a new one out. We had to do it recently when seelin our car, could only find the green form - where think they pink now.

You don't need to register it in your name though? He can still be the registered keeper of the car

Yeah we could but I just don't want to be stopped all the time by police checking it's not him driving. Especially if he's not with me. It happened to a friend of ours, drove her crazy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->