Anyone know what I'm looking for is called?

J

Jade--x

When I was younger my grandad bought me a lamp that was like a lava lamp..But it didn't have lava in it it had lots of coloured beads and they'd go up a little tube in the middle and then float back down.

They had one similar but a lot bigger in the sensory thing they have at the hospital and my LO loved it.

I've been looking for one ever since I can't find one and I've no idea what they're called to google search it.

a bead bubble tube??

https://www.totalsensory.co.uk/bubbletubes.html

Ahh thanks hun that's it :) I looked on the sensory websites too :dohh:

I need one a little smaller though if you know anywhere likely to sell them? Wish I knew where my grandad got it from now

I'll have a google now I know I've got the right thing! :haha:

Aww thanks hun I'll have a look myself too as soon as LO has settled :haha:

Good luck! I can find loads with fish in them but as soon as you change the fish for beads or balls the price jumps by about £300!!!

Maybe you can buy one with the fish and change them for little beads??

Jeez!! I'll have to pop my laptop on and have a look that is a lot :/ there was me thinking once I knew what they were called (bead lamps just came up with like bead light shades) they'd be easy enough to find :dohh:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...de=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B007DXP0SY

Any good?

That's amazing! Thanks a lot hun I never even thought to try amazon! Just about to order it now - they put it on for him when he was screaming the hospital down after his op and he loved it they had the fibre optic stuff too thought it might be a good investment to help calm him at night before bed and I used to sit for hours watching the one I had x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->