Anyone know why I'm still cramping at 4dpo?

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hello :wave:
I've been cramping since ovulation started.. Always have ov pains.
But they haven't stopped and I'm now 4dpo and was wondering if anyone else has had this? X

Yes, me! I cramp on and off throughout the TWW as a general rule. Not AF cramps, the sharp stabbing kinds that I always get around ovulation.

You're not alone! :)

Just don't try to massage it or anything, as you could disturb your egg on its travel to your uterus.

Sometimes I do get those too. When I O'd last cycle, I cramped for at least off and on for a day or two after. :'( sucks!

I always do. I usually get o pains on random days in the week leading up to O, the day of and the day before as well a few days afterwards. A lot of the time it's due to a corpus luteum cyst. Everyone gets one after they O. If you feel O pains, then it's not unlikely you would feel that one too xx
There's a lot of conducting information about it but a Obgyn told me that it's just the open follicle that that egg came from. A lot of the time they don't turn into actual cysts but that's just what the open follicle is called.
Good luck sweetie ❤️

Yeah i get them as well.sometimes they have a day off and when they start again i get excited thinking its a sign and its just o pain lol

Well for me ladies it was a good sign as I've got my :bfp: I got awful cramps at 8dpo worse than normal af pains and I think that was implantation x

Congrats beautiful!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->