Anyone lost all their symptoms?

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I'm 7w3d and all my symptoms have gone. No more sore breasts, no more nausea, nothing, This started about 3 days ago, and no symptoms have returned and I'm worrying myself to death.

I'm about 7 weeks and my symptoms have gotten a LOT milder than they were a week or two ago. I even have symptom-free days every once in a while. Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant. I freak out too, but as of last Wednesday, my scan showed everything is fine, so I'm trying to consider myself lucky that my symptoms aren't as bad as some people.

Usually a miscarriage comes with severe cramping and bleeding. There's such a thing as a missed miscarriage, where you don't bleed or cramp, but as far as I can tell it's pretty rare. It only occurs in 1% of all pregnancies (https://www.fertilityauthority.com/fertility-issues/miscarriage/missed-miscarriage). So as long as you're not having cramping or bleeding, try not to worry to much about it.

I think you feel most sick when the hormones surge. When they level off for a few days, your body gets used to the new hormone levels and your symptoms lessen. Then they surge again, and you start to feel sick again. At least that's my understanding.

Try not to worry too much about it. I've heard of some women who've had nearly symptom-free pregnancies and still have healthy little babies! Consider yourself lucky! So many women with their heads in the toilet are envious of you right now. lol :winkwink:

Mine left for about a week and now the last 2 days they're back! Try not to worry hun, they come and go. x

Mine have been coming and going too - I usually feel more pregnant towards the end of the day. One thing that never goes away is the tiredness. If I sit down for a few minutes - I could doze right off...

My last appointment for the first trimester is tomorrow and I am terrified that they aren't going to be able to find a heartbeat. I am sure things will be fine though - worrying is just part of being a mom. I just can't wait to hear it again so I can actually start getting excited about this pregnancy :)

Iv had no symptoms at all and I'm 9 weeks today. Had a scan last week and baba was fine. Xx

You knooooow its normal! It happens to people all the time. Theres thousands of posts like yours. *biiiig hugs* Congrats on your little miracle! I remember you from way back :)

I do know, lol, and I was really trying not to post but needed some reassurance. But I saw bean today, heart beating strong, and that's the best reassurance ever.

I'm sitting here at 5 weeks 3 days having the same panic. I've spent the past week and a half talking to the little embryo and watching the progress and size of my little appleseed. Started a journal to write our journey together. Today I don't feel anything. I feel like myself and it's freaking me out. I'm sure I'm just coming to terms with the first trimester....but I sure miss that initial full feeling and subsequent exhaustion. June 4 is my first ultrasound. That. Feels. Like. Years.

Aww so glad you saw bubs!!!! Yay!

And here I am...had lost my symptoms for just a few days and now they're back....feels like my boobs were used as punching bags lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->