Anyone lost their symptoms in TWW and still got BFP??

mrscupcake

Reaction score
So I have been having symptoms such as extremely heavy and sore boobs, erect nips, runny nose, exhaustion, very emotional and crying at daft things and then today all symptoms have totally vanished! My boobs are no longer heavy, nips flat, gained more energy and don't feel as emotional. What do you think?

Definitely how I got my Bfp. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant because everything went away. BUT, it was my usual PMS symptoms that went away because I was pregnant!!!!

GL!

Definitely how I got my Bfp. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant because everything went away. BUT, it was my usual PMS symptoms that went away because I was pregnant!!!!

GL!

Awesome, congratulations!! I hope that's the case for me!😊 Xxx

I had very definite symptoms too, cramps, bloating, sore boobs, back pain, and now it's all gone :( I hope we get our bfps! I tested yesterday and bfn. Not testing again til AF is late.

Same here. I had swollen heavy boobs and pretty intense cramping over the weekend, and today nothing. Hope it's a good sign!

I find that when I wasn't pregnant I had every pregnancy symptom under the sun! The cycles I became pregnant I didn't have much by the way of symptoms during the TWW. Even my cm dried up. I'm 5 1/2 weeks now and have just started feeling pregnant.

My back pain has come back, woop.
Yes it's silly isn't it, when I was pg with ds I don't think the symptoms really started til 5-6wks. But we still torture ourselves! lol

Most of my symptoms vanished between yesterday and today! AF is due Saturday. Here's to hoping for all of us!

Well, AF came like a freaking freight train this morning at about 4am. :( Looks like I'm out this month!

Well, AF came like a freaking freight train this morning at about 4am. :( Looks like I'm out this month!

I'm so sorry AF came :( Mine isn't due until Tuesday so I am 12 DPO today. I think I might try and test tomorrow morning. I am not having hardly any symptoms. And my normal sore boons before AF are not sore this month so I'm hoping that is a good sign. Didn't you say you stopped birth control mid pack last month? I did that mark in may and it messed me up for a few months. I wasn't ovulating :(

Sorry your af came missesb!

So My af isn't due for another week but my symptoms have come back in full swing and I had very light bloody cm yesterday and dark brown cm today (and o my when wiping) I feel sick and totally lost my appetite (which is NOT like me in the slightest!) and I cried in pizza express for no reason. Really hope it isn't af coming early and it's just implantation bleeding!

mrs cupcake, I hope that was implantation bleeding! When are you planning to test?

My symptoms were really strong from 4-9 dpo, but they have tapered off. My only symptoms today (11 dpo) are slightly sensitive nipples and fuller breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->