Anyone lost weight due to awful M/S?

thechaosismex

Reaction score
I've just weighed myself and have lost 4 kgs since my first appointment with the doctor on the 23rd july! thats around 9lbs!?! anyone else lost a lot of weight due to lovely morning sickness? and should I be worried?

x

From what I've read it happens all the time. If you are at a healthy weight beforehand, it's not usually considered a problem unless you get dehydrated. BUT if you are that sick you should be able to get some medication thats safe to take from your doctor to help slow it down a bit. Also, if you aren't keeping liquids down, it becomes a problem due to dehydration. If you start showing signs of that, take a trip to the ER so they can pump some fluids back in your system.

I dont like the sound of being pumped full of liquids eeek!! :D

I did with my first pregnancy and everything was fine and I put on two stone by the end of the pregnancy!!

This time just don't feel like eating, I'm only 4+3 and lost a few pounds already so I'm bracing myself for the M/S lol x

I have lost 3 kilos too, my doc said it was ok and nothing to worry about. So i shouldn't worry, i'm coming up to 11 weeks this wed and my MS is passing now and i'm eating more and actually looking forward to food whihc is novel, after feeling sick at almost everything for the last few weeks.
Chin up, it will pass soon and you'll beging to feel human again soon :)

I've lost 200gms in a month due to M/S, but doc told me it is nothing to worry about :)

I lost 1 Stone in my first 14 weeks of pregnancy due to M/S. It came bang on the day I hit 6 weeks and left on week 14

x x

I actually have lost weight, way before knowing I was pregnant. I did notice the other day that I gained back 1 lb. but, ya i guess it's normal to lose it, then gain it.

I've lost weight too from really bad m/s. And it seems like every time I put the weight back on, the morning sickness comes back within a few days. I've been so sick the last two days and hadn't had any problems in the last two weeks before yesterday.

I lost 20+ pounds with my last child when pregnant. I gained it back plus 2lbs so I ended up delivering her weighing only 2lbs over my pre-preggo weight. Now she is 5.5 years old and I am 40 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight with her LOL. With this pregnancy I've lost about 4lbs so far but my tummys still startign to stick out with bloat/bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->