Anyone made invited themselves?

hawalkden

Reaction score
I'm planning my DS Christening and 1st Birthday in November joint do. Killing two birds with one stone :).
Anyway money wise I want to make the invites myself I've looking on cheap card websites but couldn't find any designs to suit.
Can anyone recommend a site or PC programme for me to make an invite up?

we are in the process of making LOs first birthday invites, we are only making 20 though so slightly different but we are putting a hand print on the front & all the details on the back..
maybe use publisher? or word if you just want something simple? have you looked on snapfish or vistaprint? xx

Try Vistaprint; you make your own designs. Just google it :thumbup:

I did all my own wedding invitations, envelopes, place cards, menus etc. I used Microsoft Publisher then went onto the Microsoft Office website to download themes.

I'd second those who've advised Vistaprint - I was gonna make our wedding invites but then ordered from there, they were absolutely brilliant and cost me less than buying all the stuff (and looked better!)
x

eh in november..? its january!

anyway i made lo's bday invites using word. it was a hungry caterpillar party so put a picture the middle (off google images) typed above and below, red border and hey presto. printed on a5 cards (which i cut to be one sided) and put thru my printer . cost me peanuts and i used the template to do the thank you cards too. i didnt personalise them either , just headed each with 'join us celebrate x's first birthday'. i find it best to keep things simple - that way i actually get stuff done.

good luck

eh in november..? its january!

anyway i made lo's bday invites using word. it was a hungry caterpillar party so put a picture the middle (off google images) typed above and below, red border and hey presto. printed on a5 cards (which i cut to be one sided) and put thru my printer . cost me peanuts and i used the template to do the thank you cards too. i didnt personalise them either , just headed each with 'join us celebrate x's first birthday'. i find it best to keep things simple - that way i actually get stuff done.

good luck

I had Brians baptism all planned out before he was even born, no harm in having things prepared in advance :)

I say go have a look at vista as well, we used them to print Brians invites and was very impressed with the quality, price and service.
We normaly do all our own stuff like I did with the wedding invites but used them because of the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->