Anyone making Christmas Hampers? Pics Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazney22

Reaction score
as the title says... I wanna make one for my OH, they look so cool but would not know where to start :wacko:

Stalking this!! I want to make hubby an american chocolate/sweet hamper xx

Subscribing! Think I may do one for OH. Last time I went to Poundland(?? The green one lol) they had 2-packs of plastic popcorn holders which were cool so if they're there when I go on the weekend I'll pick them up. This is what I'm planning to put in OH's:
-Popcorn holder
-Bag of toffee popcorn
-New DVD
-2 bottles of bud
-Other snacks

xx

^^ of course!! its such a cheap, simple idea but i know hubby will love it as he's a chocolate monster!! x

I have just posted this link in a new thread, but if he's a chocaholic then have a look at this:

https://www.gourmetchocolatepizza.co.uk

I have just posted this link in a new thread, but if he's a chocaholic then have a look at this:

https://www.gourmetchocolatepizza.co.uk

I have used these before *drool*

I'm going to be doing hampers I think this year. Most likely beer, dvd, snacks for FIL, BIL and 19 year old nephew, plus anything small and funny I see for them, and something more personal and grandkid themed for FIL too. And pamper ones for SIL, 22YO niece and 15YO niece. With chocs, mini bottles of wine (for the adults, maybe no-alcohol wine for 15yo if i can find a small bottle) face packs, nail varnish etc and candles, although SIL has sensitive skin so may have to skip face pack.
I want to do one for MIL but shes more difficult. I'll include a yankee candle and have seen some nice little yankee candle holders. Something grandkid themed and maybe some oldfashioned sweeties.

last year i also did my boys sweetie/snack hampers with all things they wouldn't usually have, or would have to share. Angry birds jellies, whole tube of pringles, whole chocolate orange each, bag of cashew nuts. And some little things like the malteser reindeers. I'm going to do the same this year i think
I'm nowhere near starting yet though. but will up load pics when i do.

This is the hamper I done for my sister for Xmas she absolutely loved it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 35
So annoying my pics keep coming out the wrong way!!! Grrrrrr

Stalking, I want to give hampers a go this year and am keen to get some ideas.

Where's the best places to get the boxes?

I got canvas boxes in B&M quite cheap last year for 2 hampers I did. Then wrapped them up in cellophane & put ribbons on. They looked good, even if u do day do myself :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"