anyone measuring ahead?

samii91

Reaction score
just been for my mw appointment im 30+4. however im measuring at like 35 weeks, way above the 90th percentile. anyone got any experience. they have booked me in for a ultrasound just to check on baby. are these graphs accurate? wil I have a massive baby? xx

I did the same thing in my case its extra fluid called poly or something

My fundal height measuring along the top line. But I had a scan at 31 weeks and she's about 50th percentile.

Fundal height measurements are widely inaccurate.

My fundal height measuring along the top line. But I had a scan at 31 weeks and she's about 50th percentile.

Fundal height measurements are widely inaccurate.

mine is well above the top line. like half way up the page :/

I measured 2 weeks ahead at 27 weeks exactly. They said it can be up to three over or three under and still be "accurate" which I think is funny.

supoce il have to wait until ultrasound.. see whats happening with him :) xx

I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, and I have my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning. So my bigger size could be due to GD, but I probably won't know the results til after the ultrasound.

I had a scan about 3-4 weeks ago and she was measuring in the 90th percentile, and about 1 1/2 weeks ahead. My fundal height has been measuring ahead as well. We go back in for another growth ultrasound this Thursday, I am nervous!

DD1 measured ahead also when I carried her, they predicted her to be over 9 lbs at birth, but turned out I had a lot of fluid in there and she was born a normal 7lb, 14 oz.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, and I have my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning. So my bigger size could be due to GD, but I probably won't know the results til after the ultrasound.

iv had my gd test and I don't have it so it cant be that. good luck anyway :) xx

I had a scan about 3-4 weeks ago and she was measuring in the 90th percentile, and about 1 1/2 weeks ahead. My fundal height has been measuring ahead as well. We go back in for another growth ultrasound this Thursday, I am nervous!

DD1 measured ahead also when I carried her, they predicted her to be over 9 lbs at birth, but turned out I had a lot of fluid in there and she was born a normal 7lb, 14 oz.

this is my first growth scan. just wating on an appointment. the wait is horrible! at least then il know his size better :) xx

I measured ahead for a few weeks and now I am measuring right on for original due date.

I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead but won't be going for a ultrasound to check baby's size until around 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->