Anyone near end of cycle ???

E

Ebony_Blaze

Hello

I'm on CD29 of 30 day cycle - be great to chat with anyone in same boat ?

xxxx

Hello

I'm on CD29 of 30 day cycle - be great to chat with anyone in same boat ?

xxxx

Ebony..I'm at the end of my 28 day cycle..AF was due today(16th of Sept) I'm going to test first thing in the morning when i wake up. What has been your symptoms so far? Since AF? Here's mine:

From 05/20-05/25-AF all the way(CD1-CD6)

CD7-Clear CM

CD8-Clear CM and also BD or DTD

CD9-CD12 the same clear CM and also mild cramping.

CD13-This is the week i had that bad cold, sick stomach and hot flashes and I didn't check if I ov or not. I believed I ov earlier this cycle, but when I do not know. Base on my body signs it look like I ov on CD12.

CD14-CD17(1-5 dpo) more clear CM, sick with cold, stomache started to act strange and tighten up..

CD-18(6 dpo)I started the pink spotting in cm. Drop blood in cm

CD-19(7 dpo) the pink spotting got darker in cm and I thought AF is cominng so I got the pad. And my body temp drop because i got cold and then got hot that same time.

CD20(8 dpo) no more spotting and then I started to get the hot flashes again, sore bb. cramping on and off like af and sometimes it was the whole round waist cramps. Man I should of made a dairy of this..

Well to make the story short..Now i'm ready to take the test in the morning because AF didn't show and it was due today(my period)..So i'll let you know.

Regard that last post. :witch: She came last night at 11 pm. So i'm out bye

Hi Ebony. I am 13dpo (ov was on CD 23) but I don't know how long my cycles are a this is my first month TTC. FF has predicted monday for AF and I am going to try hold out until Tuesday to test. Have you tested yet or are you being good?

I'm CD28 9DPO af is estimated to show tmw. i plan to test tmw morning although the plan i'm following says i need to test 15 days from my +OPK if af hasn't shown. I'm sorry i can't wait that long. lol I'd love to have a Cycle Buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->