Anyone not doing OPK/temps/chart this month?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
This month I've decided not to use anything at all, I'm just going to relax & have plenty of good old fashioned :sex:!!!

Anyone else joining me on an au naturale TTC cycle? :D

I normally have a 26-28 day cycle & ov somewhere around day 12-15, so that's about a week from now - ish :happydance:

Hi Dan-o
Hope you're ok honey.
I've tried the I'm not doing any testing or temping last month. I tried to just inject some fun back into :sex:. Also all my friends said they got pregnant the month they decided to stop trying.
However, it drove me crazy not knowing if I ovulated or not. It was a nightmare not knowing what my body was doing.
It taught me to be more relaxed about ttc but at the same time the wondering if i'd even ovulated made me frustrated.
I'm just going to use my fertility monitor this month as I'm having a belated honeymoon and the thought of temping will kill the mood. :haha:
Good luck
x

Im with ya. 3rd month trying and i just tried the fun way. about 7-8dpo today or so i think :) really really wanting to test but i know its prob too early

Hows it going? Just interested to see if you've been relaxed or not. I'm considering doing it next cycle if AF shows her ugly face x

I'm not charting , temping or using OPKs this month...and for the next few months probably. I thought that knowing when i OV would be an advantage but it made me obssessed to the point that i was thinking about it 24/7, it was ruining :sex: and got me so depressed every time i got BFN and AF. To top it off i had either a faulty BFP FRER last month or a chemical..im not sure on that one. Either way, it was the last straw so i thought ok mother nature, i will de stress, chill out and leave it up to fate.

The first thing of course was that it put all the fun back into :sex: and I feel alot calmer.
Saying all that, it has been bloody hard not to even work out my potential OV day or order some more OPKS :dohh:

I'm 33 in a fortnight, my age has been worrying me alot but I'm trying to keep that out of my head too.

:dust::dust::dust: ladies
hope its your month dan-o
x

i might do that if my af dont show on the 18th but ive tested and got neg but pob to early at mo... if af shows then ill forget testing for ov and try naturally with some fun instead of like house chores lol

We are just :sex: , not temping or anything. We are on month 3, let's see what happens???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->