Anyone NOT going to test...

Frustrated194

Reaction score
..before AF? I've only ever done 2 HPTs and seeing those stark white lines was soo disappointing! So now i absolutely refuse to test, unless of course i'm late. I dont know if its just me, but i'd rather see a natural AF than get a negative. Anyone else feel the same?

I agree.. However I have an overwhelming urge to test sometimes. I think my curiosity gets the best of me. I'd like to wait until I get AF though...

I've been saying all cycle that I won't test til I'm late, but with days to go it's getting harder and harder!!

This cycle I am refusing to test before AF is due...............can't take the disappointment :nope:

Trying so hard!! Getting af symptoms 5 days early though :o(

I'm going to refrain from testing too. This is my second month TTC and last month I had spotting and was 3 days late, I tested 3 times thinking I was having implantation..Turns out it was my body playing tricks on me. I had my hopes up so much, got all excited.
I'm so don't want to put myself through that again in a hurry :(
x

I'm definitely NOT testing. I'm so sick of the :bfn:

Yes, I'm with you. No testing until AF is late!

I agree ladies!!!
I am not testing till AF is 2 days late.
I am waiting an extra two days because my cycles tend to run long and vary by a few days going either way. So I will not be testing till June 4th. It's just odd not knowing if Ill be two days late or five days late or not late at all!!
Very frustrating and dont want the disappointment that comes with a :bfn:
:dust: to all
Stay positive!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Glad im not the only one :)
Im not going to test until im at least a week late, partly because after coming off bcp my AF is anywere between 2-5 days later than before bcp. That means i have exactly 2 weeks to wait. Gonna be soo fun :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->