Anyone NOT have sore boobs in early pregnancy?

bohemiangel

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

For those of you who have been pregnant before, has anyone NOT had breast symptoms the first couple of weeks into pregnancy? I feel like I have some other promising symptoms such as frequent urination, increased hunger, then later had a temperature dip followed by cramping/pulling pains in my uterus later that day... But no breast symptoms whatsoever. I keep reading about all these burning, sore, veiny, tingling boobies, and mine are just fine! I guess I should be thankful for that, but also feeling slightly discouraged at the same time :sad1:
By the way, I'm 6 DPO now.
<3

I only did with my first miscarriage. Didn't have sore boobs with my kids.

With my first two, I had sore boobs, but with my third I didn't...I thought it was because third time around I had implants...this is my fourth pregnancy and my boobs didn't hurt in the beginning but that are very sore now but I'm thinking it's from Peggy hormones and I'm still nursing...cuz it's only sore nipples...

I did but it only started when my period was late - so about 13DPO. Same with my second, which unfortunately was a chemical but the symptoms were the same.

I wouldn't expect to feel much 6DPO so don't worry yet. :)

Thank you so much, ladies! This is helping me stay positive about this cycle. :dust: to all! Xoxo

When I was pregnant with my LO I did not have sore boobs during my TWW. They didn't start getting sore until about 4 days after my missed period.

In retrospect it was a dead give away as I always had sore boobs in week leading up to AF, and when I was pregnant this didn't happen.

You're unlikely to have even implanted at 6DPO, so you shouldn't expect symptoms at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->